Season 3 ABC Promo Season 3

Alias_Gay said:
Just imagine you are watching ABC ... and there comes the scene, and the convo we have been dreading about ...

Syd: "Vaughn, why are you wearing that ring?"

Vaughn: "Since that night you have been missing .... you have been missing for almost two years ..."

Black screen comes on ...

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>TWO
YEARS
</span>

appears on screen in red ...

then black screen again, and they show, Syd staring at Vaughn ...

Then someone says:

"If you thought 2 years was the surprise .... wait till you see the season
premiere of "Alias" ... here on ABC ... "

Black Screen ...

Then flashes on Screen ...

"<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>ALIAS</span>"
I bet that's exactly what they will do!!

Alias_Gay said:
Just imagine you are watching ABC ... and there comes the scene, and the convo we have been dreading about ...

Syd: "Vaughn, why are you wearing that ring?"

Vaughn: "Since that night you have been missing .... you have been missing for almost two years ..."

Black screen comes on ...

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>TWO
YEARS
</span>

appears on screen in red ...

then black screen again, and they show, Syd staring at Vaughn ...

Then someone says:

"If you thought 2 years was the surprise .... wait till you see the season
premiere of "Alias" ... here on ABC ... "

Black Screen ...

Then flashes on Screen ...

"<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>ALIAS</span>"
:blink: This is up to now, definitely how they will do it ... I am so getting insane with the waiting ... :blink:

Tell me about it! :blink: I can't wait until September... eventhough school will be starting! Oh well. At least my MCATs will be over with by then! :D :D :D :D :D I just hope that some good spoilage comes out soon... this whole is he isn't he thing is killing me. Does anyone know when filming starts? Or when the scriptage for the early season three episodes will be ready... I need my spoilers!! :woot:

Posted on Jun 6 2003, 07:45 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tell me about it!  I can't wait until September... eventhough school will be starting! Oh well. At least my MCATs will be over with by then!      I just hope that some good spoilage comes out soon... this whole is he isn't he thing is killing me. Does anyone know when filming starts? Or when the scriptage for the early season three episodes will be ready... I need my spoilers!!

oh i know!! i need something!! i think jj started writing already but fliming probably wont start til late aug i would think!! they always flim the eps like 3 or 4 weeks before the air date so thats what i would guess!

Did you guys see the promo that was on sunday night before Alias???

Men, ABC knows how to do a good thing with the promo ... it was awesome ...
I watched it over and over again ...

yeah, it was really awesome, it like went over the whole storyline! I loved it!

i miss alias...at least i have you guys, otherwise, i would die

Back