ABC to End 'Alias' Run in May 2006

well in Australias we havn't started the 5th season yet so we still have a while of Alias but still :bye:
Well all good things must come to an end and i suppose it's better that they cancel the show now rather then let it run down into a crappy soap even though i will miss Alias it can still live on in Dvds and books and i don't think anyone will forget it :smiley:
And can i say that if Alias ends and Vaughn is not in it i will be soooooo pissed :angry:

I have to say, Season 5 has been a lot better than I thought it would be. Somehow I really loved this new girl and you can't be pissed off at Jennifer for the baby, so I somehow got through the whole baby/pregnancy thing, and the ending of the last episode that just aired last week was really nice too, with Syd and Jack at Sydney's apartment, and Jack building the crib. :(

/me joins crowd of girls crying and weeping Alias fans. :cry: :cry:

I love you Sydney. :cry: :lol:

*sigh* We had it coming. I will miss having one more show to look forward to every week, but I have to say. I guess it's good it'll end. :mellow:

I hope this board'll stay alive forever :thinking:

I guess we all knew it was gonna happen, but now its official, it's really kinda sad!!
I havnt seen s5 but im guessing its all good, and i would rather they ended on a high note!!
At least it has had a great 5 year run!@!!

LOVE YA ALIAS RIP

Yeah...I really don't think I can handle this. I was just doing my normal skimming of Zap2it.com and what not and I just came across my original post of Alias' cancelation and posted it...I seriously don't think I can take this...like...I donno call me like pathetic and sad here but i'm honestly devisted by this....:(

Actually, it was only two good years and three "eh" years. But I will miss Alias. I remember the times when Alias was the highlight of my week.

Good ol' Alias. At least we will always have seasons one and two.

To be honest I'm having mix feelings about this news. I also thought that there was going to be more public outcry like when the rumors of MV leaving the show.

When it's over we'll light a candle :::::::::::wiping a tear::::::::::: and start the DVD's all over again!
Amen.

Atleast we will always have the DVD's to watch, time and time again.

Like they always say: "All good things must come to an end"

The end has come much too soon for Alias.

I will watch it until the very end, mourn, and eventually move on.

Thank you, Alias!

-- Josh

I think I'm in shock....
I knew it was probably coming, but now it's just so final. They better bring back VAUGHN, before the end or I'm gonna one pissed fan!! and none of this dream stuff, I want him like really alive, being a father and married to Sydney!! hey...maybe we'll get a wedding??
really, I'm gonna miss the show alot, but I'm gonna really miss this form and SD-1 if everyone leaves! and I don't know what I'm gonna do with out my daily dose of S/V fanfiction!! I hope they'll live on...

L :D E :P E :lol:

I dont want it to leave, im going to cheerish the rest of the time i have left watching it :cry:

maybe if Vaughn came back then it wouldnt be finishing this season :depressed:

i dont want it to end, maybe they will make an Alias movie??

Luv Em :ninja: :stick: :Ph34r:

Back