Ablogalypse

Robby

Helper Bot
Ablogalypse

ablogalypse.png

(Via XKCD, a webcomic of romance and math humor)

I am starting to think I am becoming a dinosaur; I have no Tumblr account nor do I visit it and, based upon my recent Twitter feed, apparently I have no idea what a "Klout" is either. :thinking:

I am starting to think I am becoming a dinosaur; I have no Tumblr account nor do I visit it and, based upon my recent Twitter feed, apparently I have no idea what a "Klout" is either.

Well I've only heard of Twitter lol - maybe you should think of it as growing out of geek culture. Although being the 'Chief Geek' that could cause problems. Hmmm, maybe you're a dinosaur :D

Well I've only heard of Twitter lol - maybe you should think of it as growing out of geek culture. Although being the 'Chief Geek' that could cause problems. Hmmm, maybe you're a dinosaur :D
Twitter can be... interesting... at times but I think 99% of it is people needing to tell everybody else exactly what they are doing 24 hours a day.

Good point about the "Chief Geek" title; I changed it to my job title instead. :D

Twitter can be... interesting... at times but I think 99% of it is people needing to tell everybody else exactly what they are doing 24 hours a day.

Very true. The same can be said about Facebook; not sure what it is about Facebook but I cannot get a grasp of why people want hundreds, or sometime thousands of 'friends', it must be on of the first topics of conversation between groups of people 'Hiya, I'm Gemma. Do you have Facebook. I'd like to add you as a friend' (does that actually happen?)

And I cannot see the point of telling everyone about everything you do in a day just stopping short of going to the loo and wiping your arse.

Back