Politics Abortion Poll: #2

Abortion #2

• I am against abortion: female (with strong religious beliefs)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am against abortion: male (with strong religious beliefs)

• I am against abortion: female (with little to no religious beliefs)

• I am against abortion: male (with little to no religious beliefs)

• I am pro-choice: female (with strong religious beliefs)

• I am pro-choice: male (with strong religious beliefs)

• I am pro- choice: female (with little to no religious beliefs)

• I am pro- choice: male (with little to no religious beliefs)

• I only believe in abortion in circumstances such as rape and incest: female

• I only believe in abortion in circumstances such as rape and incest: male

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am working on a major assignment worth 10% of my mark in Society.
My topic is abortion.
I am well aware of the fact that there allready is an abortion thread but this is a survey which, I need to conduct with percentages and statistic to back-up people views on the issue.
There are two polls which, I need you to vote in if you want to participate in this survey.
This is poll number 2, the other is poll number 1.

WARNING: If you do not understand the questions being given.....please DO NOT vote, for I need actual statistics in order to do this successfully.

You can be male or female to vote in these.

You are more than welcome to post your opinion for debate.

There is no right or wrong answer to this........it's YOUR opinion and I hope all will respect that with-out flaming. -_-

~~Spongy!

pro-choice female with little to no religious beliefs... i dont attend church faithfully and im not sure if my beliefs in God line up with any churches actual teachings (i am however baptized Catholic)

a lot of females with little to no religious beliefs seem to be pro-choice...hmmm...

Well, that's what i am anyways. Although, like hotpot, I was baptized Catholic and my parents keep trying to get me to go to church school. I'm agnostic and I have my own morals/beliefs

AA is being too slow to let me vote, but mine is: I only believe in abortion in circumstances such as rape and incest: female

:Ph34r: I'm really against of abortion. I'm from the philippines the only catholic country in asia and that makes me believe that every fetus has the right to be born.In certain circumstances I agree with it, just like if the life of the mother will suffer or maybe both of them.Here in my homeland although people are now becoming more liberated than before, many people are against abortion.Statistics shows that more women prefer to give birth raher than abortion. It is alarming here that abortion increases per year. It killing an innocent life.... sorry if this is too long.. :asleep:

I am strongly against abortion except under certain cercumstances in which the sexual contact was not voluntary! I mean if a girl is raped she should have the right to to not have a child! I mean do you seriously think that a 13 year girl should have a child inwhich she did't choose to creat! other than that you made it you give birth to it!

well I said against with little to no religious beliefs.

But thats not entirely true. I also do think there can be circumstances where abortion can be done.

But i feel those cases are few and far between.

I'm male, against abortion, with strong religeous beliefs. When abortions are carried out they are proven to be alive so put two and two together and... Abortion + child = murder. And I'm not for killing :P :rolleyes: .

EDIT: Ya, basiclly what Jeanie said.

"I only believe in abortion in circumstances such as rape and incest: male"

I've pretty much said what I believe in the other thread.

i was looking for an option where "I believe in abortion only in the case where the mother's life is in danger (strong religious belief): male", but since that wasn't there, the next best thing was "I am against abortion (strong religious belief): male"

I am pro-choice: female (with strong religious beliefs)

yep. i think it's easier for women to say pro-choice, b/c men don't suffer AT ALL when a baby is born. they just want us to suffer, so they are refusing us the chance to end the problem before its born.

hey, if everyone lived, the world would be overpopulated.

men do not support pro-life because we want women to suffer.

here's an example. in the case of lacy peterson, how come her husband might be charged with double murder if the baby wasn't born yet? wouldn't that just be like having an abortion?

karlee said:
I am strongly against abortion except under certain cercumstances in which the sexual contact was not voluntary! I mean if a girl is raped she should have the right to to not have a child! I mean do you seriously think that a 13 year girl should have a child inwhich she did't choose to creat! other than that you made it you give birth to it!
Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back