About Mr. Sark!

cippi

Cadet
Hi! Sorry, I've just logged in, so I don't know if I'm writing in the right place!! :woot: I'm an italian girl, and here in italy we are still at the first season of Ailas, in june there will be the second, I'd like to know something about the evolution of the characther of Sark, I'm interested in this, because I've been fascinated by this character!! Please answer!! Thanks, Claudia :D

Ok, I'll try to explain to you about him without ruining anything. Um..... He's really evil and he works for Sloane. He goes on missions and always screws up Sydney's missions. How's that?
kylo4

He's hot, he's evil! Hi accent, umm yersh, it seems different everytime for some reason. I dunno, maybe it's just me :blink: But I agree, he is good at them ;)

Thank you very much to you all for the answers!! I agree with the fact that Sark is cool!! I wanted to know something about the plot, but it's ok the same!! Thank you the same!! :D

One of the reasons why sark is so cool is because we know very little about him. He's a hot, evil bad guy agent w/ a yummy accent and he's young. Quite mysterious...

The bestest evil guy that you love to hate and love! "I have a gun, notice I'm not shooting?"-Vaughn to Sark

Back