About these Topics

Azhria Lilu

Captain
Welcome to the Oscars forum (and thanks to Derek for his hard work to get this up and running). There is a thread for most major awards. Go and vote who you think will win.

Please note that although the polls ask "Who do you think will win?", you can also see them as "Who do you want to win?".

Please be sure to visit the second page of topics and vote on those too!

Again, thanks to Derek and enjoy!

is there a way to consolidat all those threads into one i dont want to go thru them all it will take too long

GO Syd said:
is there a way to consolidat all those threads into one i dont want to go thru them all it will take too long
There would be no way to do a poll for each of the catagories if we put everything in one thread. I started out with an Oscars catagory, and then it got messy, too many forums and threads. Believe me, this is the easiest way to do this sort of thing

i was wondering if you could start a topic on red carpet fashion and then another on just red carpet coverage? i tried to but it wouldnt let me! thanks if you can because those are aspects of the oscars that i know many ppl can talk about and are interesting!thanks!

I locked out new topics except from Admins for just that reason... I'll create one, and post here with the Location :smiley:

THANKS! i love it thanks.
i would like to thank the academy, my family for always being there for me and my boyfriend who i dont really have but thanks for being there for me, my friends at allalias for always supporting me when alias wasnt on for two weeks in a row, and may God bless you, and oh i cant beleive this! thank you!
LOL, thanks for the fun and sorry about that just had to go for it!LOL
Code:
:oscar

Back