About this Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azhria Lilu

Captain
If you are new here feel free to start a new topic introducing yourself. :smiley:

No matter if you are new or not you can reply to threads and welcome people.

Note: Posts made in this forum will not count towards your total post count.

Why create a full forum? We thought having one thread in an area most many people don't visit was bad... and this way it's easier to find a way to introduce yourself :smiley:

Charlie, I have a question. I am not new here, and I have posted many topics before. I went to go post a "New topic" in cast related news, and when i click on the "New Topic" button, it keeps saying error,I don't have permission. How could I post topic's in other forums, but not that one? Please help
huh.gif

Lauren :angelic:

::answering for Charlie::
Only Team members can post in the News forums. If you'd like to submit a piece of news, PM or email a Team member, and they'll post it as well as give you credit (if they haven't posted it already).

:smiley:

The reason only team members can post is that if we allowed anyone to post they might spam to promote their product/service/site or post incorrect news, or something else we don't allow.

Hi Everyone my name is my username backwards well it my last name anyway.

I am fairly new to your site but so far I have just looked around and voted for it as I have found it is one of the easiest Alias sites to look at as some of the others are in your face. So your doing a great job (y) I hope you and your team members can keep up cause you might be able to get one of these :winner:
Well Seeya
Nospmis

:D Hello there! I'm a semi-new member and I don't post often. I just like to see what other people have to say and get a feel for what other people's opinions are about the show etc. So that's pretty much it!

See you all around!
Planter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back