Horror Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (2012)

Tom

An Old Friend
Title: Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

Tagline: Are you a patriot or a vampire?

Genre: Action, Fantasy, Horror

Director: Timur Bekmambetov

Cast: Benjamin Walker, Dominic Cooper, Anthony Mackie, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Rufus Sewell, John Rothman, Marton Csokas, Alex Lombard, Jimmi Simpson, Teri Wyble, Cameron M. Brown, Frank Brennan, John Neisler, Meade Patton, Alan Tudyk, Robin McLeavy, Erin Wasson, Jaqueline Fleming, Laura Cayouette, Joseph Mawle, Curtis Harris, Bill Martin Williams, Aaron Toney, Lawrence Turner, Earl Maddox, Jake La Botz, Dane Rhodes, Jillian Batherson, Chelsea Bruland, Kristin Daniel, Johnny Otto

Release: 2012-06-20

Runtime: 105

Plot: President Lincoln's mother is killed by a supernatural creature, which fuels his passion to crush vampires and their slave-owning helpers.
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (2012)

I watched this movie thinking it would be a total cheesefest and boy, was I surprised at the quality of the production. Very strong 4.5 of 5 star rating from me.
Benjamin Walker is outstanding.
Gimmie more!

I watched this movie thinking it would be a total cheesefest and boy, was I surprised at the quality of the production. Very strong 4.5 of 5 star rating from me.
Benjamin Walker is outstanding.
Gimmie more!
I was surprised by liking this one as well. I went into it expecting it to be bad but ended up being entertained.