Abuse of the Public for Hurting the Innocent

VolkodavKO

Scout
If you want to do something evil to somebody and to gain the agreement of the whole human society for this, first all the people must have a bad meaning of that guy, which is easy to arrange.
The best convincing proof are (own wrong actions of the person in question and) videos, but these must be made by such a way to make it impossible to discover that they were created artificially, in other words that they are a cheat.
There are many ways how to create these videos and the most efficient one is to make the guy do or say something what will call out the feelings of dislike in the eyes of the public. Then the folks will agree with what you will do to that person, or, in some cases (like that of mine), with what he will do to himself.
If you will impact his brain (by harmful or Hellish energies and by chemical stuff like it was in my case), he will behave, write and speak in a worse way than before and something of it can cause him to be disliked by the public.
Just as a matter of interest, there are ways how to make a mother hate her own child and to beat it, in exceptional cases even throw it out of the window. Of course, there is no need to add, that the public would then dislike such a mother and would believe any bad words and videos about her.
There are more kinds of tactics for gaining some compromising videos of someone. For instance, in my case they have been doing a lot of crazy things before me (a sudden noise in the bus I was going by, the occurrence of a naked woman in the street before me, nonsensical information said to me etc. etc.) and after some time I ceased to react to it, which makes me look on the videos like I was a crazy or stupid person.
But the energetic and chemical impact on me was deadly and I have only survived thanks to my unusual constitution that allows me to collapse at a later stage than most of the other people would. However, please understand that that the person you see in the TV is a cripple!

Wanna know something about the cheats they have used on me, broadcasted in the TV and you all have believed in them? They are included in some of my writings that you can download here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/hva025sh8v8t2dl/pavel's_wisdom.zip

"Imagine a powerful organization that hides a terrible evil. Normal people are totally stupid and they will never find out. And, suddenly, there is one only man who is not stupid fully, but only partly (= me). And who starts to discover that evil and apart from it he explains some spiritual things better than all the current teachings known to the public. And so the organization ridicules and breaks him in front of all the totally stupid normal people and it will convince them that it does not hide any such evil and that the man claims nonsense. And even if that man stands all the pressure years longer than it was originally supposed, and works further, despite it he fails and that because of the last one what he has never expected and what he has never managed to imagine: Because of the 100% betrayal of normal people who were not only totally stupid, but moreover also totally treacherous."

Tom

An Old Friend
If you want to do something evil to somebody and to gain the agreement of the whole human society for this, first all the people must have a bad meaning of that guy, which is easy to arrange.
Whole Human Society?...The entire planet?

I read your post three times. I have no idea who you are. I have no opinion of your nature except for what you have written here. Since I am a human on this planet and I hold no ill-will towards you, your assumption that the Whole Human Society is against you, is wrong.

You write about evil a lot. Good & Evil are partners. There cannot be evil without good and vice-versa. If you concentrate on all that is evil around you then all you will see is evil. Evil in most cases is relative to ones level of knowledge and inherited wisdom. Good is as well.

There are many ways how to create these videos and the most efficient one is to make the guy do or say something what will call out the feelings of dislike in the eyes of the public.
Yes, not all videos are real. Most raw video on the social media sites are shot on purpose. You have to decide to capture a video then decide to post it to public view. Some videos are captures of events unfolding. These are usually of people that are not part of the posting person's inner circle. If Joe Schmo posts a video if himself doing something chances are it is a purpose shot video. If he posts a video of a person in a crowd of people on a city street doing something it is probably an event capture. Most capture videos are made because it was something the person found funny or entertaining. People that prevail towards evil do not try to make others laugh. They thrive on misery.
Personally, I don't watch many videos on the internet unless it is a movie or a unique situation that catches my interest. Most of the time, I watch those short videos with no sound. On Facebook, I see NEWS videos in my feeds. Unless I purposely click to enable sound I don't hear those either.

ust as a matter of interest, there are ways how to make a mother hate her own child and to beat it, in exceptional cases even throw it out of the window. Of course, there is no need to add, that the public would then dislike such a mother and would believe any bad words and videos about her.
Again you are grouping the Whole Human Society under a false stereotype.
While in our society a person that would take the life of a child for any reason is hated. If you live in certain parts of the world this behavior is commonplace and socially acceptable. Did you know that in some societies female children can be killed by their parents because the child is not a son? In those socieities women are a disgrace and have no rights, they are stoned to death, their genitals are mutilated and they are not to be seen in public.

What I am saying is that evil may not be evil, depending upon your circumstances.
in my case they have been doing a lot of crazy things before me and after some time I ceased to react to it, which makes me look on the videos like I was a crazy or stupid person...the person you see in the TV...
I have never seen you on TV. I have never seen you in a video on the internet. I don't care what you do with your life.

Wanna know something about the cheats they have used on me, broadcasted in the TV and you all have believed in them?
Not really.

Remember this is posted in open chat. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

My knee-jerk reaction to what you posted is that you have serious self-esteem issues that are consuming you. Given that this is a science fiction based community, there are some other possible reasons why you would post such a thing.

1. You are role playing for practice playing a part in a film you are in.
2. You are building a story for entertainment. (post should be in Creative Writing & Arts)
3. You are promoting a book you wrote (post should be in Books)
4. You are promoting a movie you are in or have created or published (post should be in Movies)
5. You are trying to create a unique form of forum game (post should be in Games)

Taking what you have written at face value and presuming you are serious I can only find you as being delusional. Most people are...so don't be offended. Reality is both exceedingly beautiful and direly dreadful.

You exist with the impression that the Whole Human Society (World) is against you. I assure you it is not.
Most people exist inside their delusion that they are the most important thing in the world. When reality steps in and crushes that delusion their tower of blocks come tumbling down. See reality doesn't care about anyone. Reality is not good or evil, right or wrong, it just is. Stripping away the delusions in your life won't make you happy, it won't make you sad either. I have been stripping away my delusions in favor of reality for about 5 years now. I am content. Happiness and other emotions no longer have me in their control. I still have many delusions yet to unfold but I am working on it.

If you focus on the evil around you all you will see is evil.
Evil is not an entity. Only people can be good or evil.
If you are walking down a path in India and a Tiger attacks you and eats you, the tiger is not evil, it was hungry.
If you are swimming in the Nile and an crocodile bites your arm off it is not evil.
If you had bacon and eggs for breakfast this morning are you evil? You ate a chicken embryo and the belly of a pig (the pig had to be murdered). What about your cereal? The milk you had was the milk a baby cow could have had. What if someone came into your house, took your wife, hooked her up to a machine and milked her for their cereal? What if a creature entered a maternity ward in a hospital and ate the newborns like popcorn?
Evil is associated with perception. People compare like situations then label them as good or evil. When enough people have the same labeling system they form a society. There are many socieities on our planet that have differing labels. Individuals within those societies also may have different labels but the conform to the societies labeling system because it is easier. Noone is correct because good and evil are fluid and can't be quantified as a whole encompassing ideal. Only reality is quantifiable and reality is neither good nor evil...it just is.

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
Given that this is a science fiction based community, there are some other possible reasons why you would post such a thing.
VolkodavKO has been pretty consistent with his topic of posts here at least. None of his posts are directed at individuals, he's not threatening anybody or anything, he's not inciting anybody to do anything, he's not disrupting the on-topic forums, and so far the only thing I've had to do is merge a few duplicate topic posts.

Now as far as to whether this is an online persona and his posts belong in one of the other forums, that's a good question. I... honestly have no idea as I can't tell. :cautious: But if his goal is just to have his voice heard a little bit as part of the murmur of millions of online souls then there's no harm that I can see for now of him standing here on our digital soap box.

VolkodavKO

Scout
Whole Human Society?...The entire planet?

I read your post three times. I have no idea who you are. I have no opinion of your nature except for what you have written here. Since I am a human on this planet and I hold no ill-will towards you, your assumption that the Whole Human Society is against you, is wrong.
I do not mean literally everybody, but people as a whole. Which means many people all around the world. Not all the people.

You write about evil a lot. Good & Evil are partners. There cannot be evil without good and vice-versa. If you concentrate on all that is evil around you then all you will see is evil. Evil in most cases is relative to ones level of knowledge and inherited wisdom. Good is as well.
I wrote excellent studies about it when I was younger. Please look:

O dobru a zlu

...In those socieities women are a disgrace and have no rights, they are stoned to death, their genitals are mutilated and they are not to be seen in public...
Is the typo - socieities - the factor of confusion?

Well, the Hellish Organization controls every forum I write into and made people remind me of some things. Folks, you have been badly informed about me.

Top Bottom