Horror Abyssal Spider (2020)

screenersam

This is news, Vincenzo, NEWS!
Title: Abyssal Spider

Tagline: Nature will strike back

Genre: Thriller, Science Fiction

Director: Chie Jen-hao

Cast: Sunny Wang, Ko Chia-yen, Cheng Jen-Shuo, Andrew Lin, Lee-zen Lee, Kong Jiu, Lee Kang-sheng, Aggie Hsieh, Tao Yu Lin, Cliff Cho, Chia-Yi Chu, Angel Wang

Release: 2020-09-11

Runtime: 107

Plot: Rescue member Ajie and his companions rescued a reef tanker in the storm, but met the captain who was stubborn and unwilling to give up. At the same time, a dark shadow haunted the deep sea and dragged everyone into the sea. From then on, the surviving Ajie, bearing the shadow of his colleagues' deaths, became decadent and disheartened. Many years later, Ajie overcomes the shadow and boards a fishing boat again. They rescue Xiaojing, who had fallen into the sea after his yacht overturned. Once onboard, things start growing strange. When the trapped people face the storm's severe test, they find the most dangerous thing is far more than this. There are unknown creatures coveting under the water. The savage people must put aside their prejudices and work together to survive.
Abyssal Spider (2020)

the title says it all, I think

spider-jpg.19102

I don't think the actual spider is that big

Of all the weird movies I've seen and games played, spiders are the one thing that makes me go "Nope!" and avoid them. In hindsight, I'm thinking it might be because of 12 year-old me seeing the 'spider head' in Carpenter's The Thing.

Haven't seen a stream available for this film yet.
I have not 'searched' for it either.
The cover art makes me think of Spiga aka Kumonga in the Godzilla Universe.

Kumonga is a mutated, enormous spider kaiju first appearing in Toho's 1967 film Son of Godzilla. Although it is the main antagonist of that film, it helped save the world in the following year's Godzilla film, Destroy All Monsters. In English language versions, the name is Spiga.

On IMdb, it has a 5.6 star rating from 26 votes.

Abyssal Spider (aka Mad Spider Sea) {Sea Fog}

1602432803463.png

1602433185751.png

ABYSSAL SPIDER (Mad Spider Sea, 2020) ALL TRAILERS | EPIC GIANT monsters ACTION Movie​