Accents

hehe! i do it all the time, take off accents, my faves are aussie (steve irwin style) and russian KGB agent! lol, my friends have 2 put up with this!!

the beatricia cunelli accent was italian. :smiley:

i LOVE accents. i adore pretty much every european accent - english, scottish, irish, italian, french, spanish, etc. american accents are so dull. :P

but i hate asian fob accents. that's probably just because i was raised on them. they just annoy me very much. -_-

omg me too!!! grrr and people always try to imitate them!!! the two accents people always amke fun of-- indian and asian FOB!!! argh!

I like ALL Accents, and can actually do a great deal of em...

English, obviously :Points to sig: I love England and all inside of it. Irish, Scottish, Italian, French, Spanish, Southern, Australian...

ANd I can do English Scottish Irish and Southern... Im attempting Australian, but so far I'll I've got is "G'Day mate!"

Gimme time

I love Australian accents, especially the one Steve Irwin has. I also like British accents. And I also like Southern accents, one of which I've started to get more and more of.

which accent is the one where people say "VAT" instead of "WHAT"? they say "vat are you talking about?" kind of thing.
I think british accents are cool... they sound mysterious in a way.

I love russian accents and southern accents! I want to move to texas or georgia or alabama or somewhere...just so i can have one! lol...i wish

SydB_JenG said:
I love russian accents and southern accents! I want to move to texas or georgia or alabama or somewhere...just so i can have one! lol...i wish
Hehe, it's really easy for me to pick up on the Southern accent already.

Flames24 said:
SydB_JenG said:
Teach me lol!! I must have one!!! I WANT ONE SO BADLY!!! Lol!

SydB_JenG said:
Flames24 said:
SydB_JenG said:
Teach me lol!! I must have one!!! I WANT ONE SO BADLY!!! Lol!
Hehe, hmm, well, you'll just have to watch some NASCAR and start to pick up some accent there. And I say ya'll and ain't quite a few times. How's that for starters?

Back