Accents

LMAO!!! Well, if you just have a friend with guts...then it usually helps ^_^ We've talked in so many weird accents, we freaked a lot of people... ::shakes head in memories::

nance- just grab a friend and duct tape your heads together...LMAO!! Then they won't go anywhere ^_^ just...be careful about your hair...

AliasHombre said:
kouk said:
When i speak English i have no Dutch accent. Did you ever hear a Dutch person speak English? I think that sounds very weird.

But when i speak Dutch i sound Frisian and that's what i don't like!!
My teacher always says that in my past life i must have been British or an  American. Well i don't know.
Its like in goldmember
Yeah it sounds just like that!!

Everyone tells me I have a Florida accent. What is a Florida accent, I mean I know they talk fast, which is what I do and I'm from Florida but I still don't have any idea what a Florida accent is!

once my friend pretended to speak spanish and she went into Burger King and tred to order in Spanish and the ppl looked at her funny and i ordered for her, in English. and then we went to the Riverwalk in New Orleans and we were all using English accents! it was sooo fun!

me n my friend went into subway speaking with southern accents, that was fun. i think the ppl who worked there actully thought we were southern gals!

it's amazingly boring here! we just go do stupid stuff and wreak havoc when we are bored, i have some major wreak havoc stories, but they may incriminate me later in life in the court of law...

I really like the New York/New Jersey accent, but i really hate the Texan accent for some reason. I really like the Spanish accent aswell. My grandma is from Poland, you should hear her speaking English *lol*

Back