Access Hollywood Caps & Clip

Does anyone want a transcript? The clip I linked to is only 2MB, so it shouldn't take that long to download, even on dialup.

ohhh okay i'll type it up since I used 20 minutes to figure it out :lol: anyways spoiler warning so dont' read if you don't want to know. though in my opinion there's really nothing... oh and there is a little rumor thing.... but... uhhh plz, i'm just typing up what they said, it could be true or no.... anyways read on..

*TP stands for Tony Pott

TP: Big Jennifer Garner News, According to US weekly, she is dating her
'Alias' co-star Michael Vartan. Now reportedly, the two have been an item for the last few weeks. This on-screen, off-scren romance could be good news for Garner, who just signed up for a long Alias run.

JG: I'm signing for a 7th season.

TP: Despite a budding movie career, Jennifer Garner is going to keep her day job.

JG: never once have I said 'Oh I wish this would go away, and I can just do movies'

TP: It's a good thing too. Besides agreeing to stay on 'Alias' until 2008 ABC also dished out a sizable pay raise. Jennifer now earns a reported $150000 per episode

JG: The movie career, those are fun, and if those can, those work, great. But this is my job. If they want me around that long, I will be here, I will be... you know, putting on my heels, and tossing a few kicks around. I'm happy to do so.

*Flash back to season finale*
Vaughn: We though you were dead. You've been missing for 2 years
*End flash back*

TP: That's how 'Alias' ended last May and when the show returns in September, expect some big changes, becaues Garner's Character, Sydney, has lost 2 years of her life.

JG: First everyone thought, they found her remains, they creamated her, she was, her ashes were spread at sea, she died.

*Flash back to Finale*
Syd: Vaughn? Why are you wearing that ring?
*End Flashback*

JG: The love of her life, Ya, he's moved on, and not only is he moved on, he's married a beautiful woman.

TP: But she doesn't hold any grudges.

JG: I think that it'll completely eat her up inside, but she will try so hard to not impose that to anybody involved. The time moves quickly so I dont' blame the Vaughnster.

End clip

So that's about it. That's probably not word by word since i did do this by rewinding my tape like 10000 times :lol: but i tried my best. she called hims Vaughnster :love: :lol:
--Mandy :angelic:

It doesn't come on here untill 12:30am. I can't stay up that late, gotta work in the morning. Thanks for tha transcripts and the caps! :D

omg you saved me...i had to drive around my little sis and i was ao upset that i missed it...although no hints about the season except that vaughn(ster) ;) married a beautiful woman(grrrrr) and that she was cremated at sea(why?)
Lauren

it was good little clip but i wish it was longer!! anyways i taped it and iw as like did she call him the vaughnster? so i put on CC but everytime it would come to that part the tape cutt off so i couldnt confirm it but now i know she said that and its so cute!! aww the vaughnster!! hehe!

That was great cus it wasn't on tv here but i downloaded it!!
There weren't any spoliers though!!! But do u think the clips with dixion and her are from season 3???

Ok for some reason when I download from Alias Media the files dont look like Media Files but look like buddy list files and none of them will play!