Ace Ventura: Pet Detective!

A while ago I saw Ace Ventura: Pet Detective, I saw it before, but I also saw it recently it is really good starring Jim Carrey soo funny movie
LETS TALK ABOUT IT HERE!

lol the funniest quote was when he takes off the ladies shirt and says
well the ladie is a man.. and he is showing the police.. but he see's female features.. so he is like "He could of gotten surgery over the weekend! :P

This was a funny movie :P But I havent watched it in a long time. Maybe I should over vacation.

:Ace: HI! Im looking for Ray Finkle
:Gun Clicks:
:Ace: And a Clean pair of shorts:
Father: What do you know about Ray Finkle?
:Ace: ugg Lets see Soccer style kicker, graduated june 14, 1985 from Culver county, he got two awards one award for most punts kicks, and the 2nd of most points scored, and was one hell of a modern America!

It's hilarious! It's really zany, and I like the mask, too. But Dumb & Dumber is the best Jim Carrey movie...so is Liar Liar.

the slo-motion ballerina tutu football playing! hehe

lol this is such a funny movie another good quote was!

"We will find Marino and deliver Snowflake"
Then Jim Carrey is like
"How about we find Snowflake and delver Marino!"

This movie is a classic!! It's so damn funny!!haha. I luv it when there at the mental hospital when he's playing football in that tutu. And when he rewinds himself!! hahaa

allaliasallthetime said:
This movie is a classic!! It's so damn funny!!haha. I luv it when there at the mental hospital when he's playing football in that tutu. And when he rewinds himself!! hahaa
LoL!! that was hilarious!!!

i've never seen ace ventura but i have seen dumb and dumber it is like one of my all time favs and i love jim carry he is HILARIOUS!! i will have to put that on my 'what movie i should watch when i want to watch a movie that i have never seen b 4' list :D

lauren vartan :surf: