Collectibles Action Figures

I have been collecting mostly loose Action Figures for 30+ years. I have about 4000 + last count. Included in my collection are...
Star Wars, G I Joe, Masters of the Universe, Micronaughts, Marvel figures (various brands: Mego, Toybiz, Hasbro), Transformers, Dr Who, Star Trek, Alien, Predator, Thunder Cats, Robocop, D.C Super Powers, DC Universe etc...

I am mostly into Marvel Universe figures at the moment!

I am happy to share some pics if anyone is interested?

That is a huge collection! I have a signed Silent Bob action figure by Kevin Smith and a couple Superman ones. My favorite being the Red Son Superman. (This is a "what if" story where Superman lands in Russian instead of small as baby from Krypton. One of my favorite comics.)

Very cool, post some pictures.

A while back, I missed my chance to buy a foot tall Captain Marvel (Marvel Comics) action figure. At the time I had only enough to buy a DVD that I wanted, today, I think I should have purchased that big figure....argh...

Do you have any of the old school Marvel figures from about 35 years ago, the ones where the arms and legs were held in by elastic?

Very cool, post some pictures.

A while back, I missed my chance to buy a foot tall Captain Marvel (Marvel Comics) action figure. At the time I had only enough to buy a DVD that I wanted, today, I think I should have purchased that big figure....argh...

Was it one like this?

captmarv.jpg

Do you have any of the old school Marvel figures from about 35 years ago, the ones where the arms and legs were held in by elastic?

Yes I have The Hulk (large) and a Spider-Man. They came with real clothes lol.

They were made by the Mego Toy Company.

Mego were THE Action Figure company of the 70s and early 80s.
They signed their own downfall though when they turned down the rights to make figures for Star Wars film, believing it wouldn't be profitable, which Kenner decided to take on. The rest was history. The giant toy company called Mego went out of buisness, but their action figures are classic and much sort after now days! Very collectible!!

I quiet a few of their smaller pocket heroes Marvel and DC.

I also have some of the Mego Micronauts.

Yeah Mego, that was the one, I remember from when I was a kid I had quite a few, wish I didnt destroy them, Are ther any good sites with pics of them would love to reminisce as I'm sure I couldnt afford them now.

Yeah Mego, that was the one, I remember from when I was a kid I had quite a few, wish I didnt destroy them, Are ther any good sites with pics of them would love to reminisce as I'm sure I couldnt afford them now.

I love all things Marvel!

Some Marvel and DC figures:

1608224-mego___wgsh_figures_super.jpg

Here is a link to the Mego Museum: Marvel Gallery:
http://www.megomuseum.com/marvel/index2.shtml

4368751864_4a72d43b73_z.jpg

For Starbeast; someones custom made 'Mego' Captain Marvel LOL

Captain Marvel action figures

Thanks for trying help me Sarcasticool, and yes that homemade Captain Marvel was an excelent job, it really does look like it belongs to the original Mego collection. And it is a bit funny looking, heh heh. :D

captain_marvel.jpg

The Captain Marvel action figure I remember, looked a lot like this one.​

Re: Captain Marvel action figures

Thanks for trying help me Sarcasticool, and yes that homemade Captain Marvel was an excelent job, it really does look like it belongs to the original Mego collection. And it is a bit funny looking, heh heh. :D

captain_marvel.jpg

The Captain Marvel action figure I remember, looked a lot like this one.​

That looks like the Marvel Legends Captain Marvel:
Marvel%20Legends%20Captain%20Marvel%20AF.jpg

There is also the Marvel Select:
%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CDC10834lg.jpg

and this is the ToyBiz one:
marvelcaptain1a.jpg

Please..

post more pictures.

I am looking at some images on google and I really love the look and feel of the pictures with the figures in boxes.

Envy!

Back