Activities

Kuzzle

Cadet
I'm bored out of my mind right now... Anyway, I was wondering if anyone here could think of any fun, or, at the very least, semi-interesting activities? I've been thinking, and I can't think of any. Well, I mean, I could go to the movies, but there's nothing that I want to see playing, and it's only about noon, so... yeah.

Other than that, there are a bunch of video games that I'm already bored of. That's pretty much it for things I can think of. Any ideas?

If I was in Alaska, I would be out hiking, climbing, or kayaking right now. :smiley:

alaskakenaipaddlers.jpg

http://www.nicholsexpeditions.com/alaska.htm

First off, none of that stuff's local. I mean, well, you could go hiking, or kayaking, but there aren't really any good places around here. Plus, you know... I don't own a kayak.

Secondly, the weather's been horrible for like two weeks now. I literally skipped a rock five times in a puddle in my driveway. The thing's about six to eight inches deep in the middle, and about fifteen feet across. Well, it was, anyway. Now it's just over half that size, but still...

Alaska=Boring... :(

Back