Actors and Actresses of Charmed

:lol: Maybe! Never thought of that! But who is the daddy???

Alyssa looks best at the beginning of S3 with slightly blonde hair, but I'd still love her if she was bald :love:

K. Ackles said:
:lol: Maybe! Never thought of that! But who is the daddy???

Alyssa looks best at the beginning of S3 with slightly blonde hair, but I'd still love her if she was bald :love:
David W. Donoho, they've been seeing each other since 2000 and he is also the key grip on Charmed

Alyssa Milano is NOT bald, she just has very little hair

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, but this is the only place I can find relating to the actors of Charmed. I apologise if this question has already been asked, but I havn't seen it anywhere else.

My question is about Drew Fuller who play's Chris the whitelighter.

In the music video for The Calling's song 'Wherever you will go', is he the guy who the girl meets at the tattoo parlour, or is it just a really good likeness, or just my imagination.

the_alliance said:
does anyone know why alyssa milano decided to cut her hair?
I saw her on a talk show and I think she just said that she just decided to cut it and that she didn't tell any of the staff on the show before she did it.

When I saw her on the talk show I didn't like it at first, but after seeing her short hair on a couple of episodes already I don't think it's that bad and it's starting to grow on me. No pun intended.

srg said:
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, but this is the only place I can find relating to the actors of Charmed. I apologise if this question has already been asked, but I havn't seen it anywhere else.

In the music video for The Calling's song 'Wherever you will go', is he the guy who the girl meets at the tattoo parlour, or is it just a really good likeness, or just my imagination.
You've got me thinking now.. :confused:

holly is fast approaching her due date for her baby. in a few weeks, she should be a mommy, can't wait to find out whether its a boy or girl and what its name will be.

srg said:

Yes, I believe that's him in that video. :smiley:

i cant believe that the network didnt even tell them whether or not the show is ending or not. at least the cast should know, but the network is waiting for ratings results.

my fav. actress from charmed is alyssa milano!!!!!!!! i think she is a wkd actress and i luv her films such as poison ivy 2: lily, fear and dickie roberts, former child star!!! she is jst a wkd actress

Back