Actors or Characters

do you like the mysterious characters, fine actors, or both?

• Actors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Characters

• Both

• Total voters
started watching for the actors (victor garber and michael vartan especially), keep watching for the characters...this show is extremely well done!~

How can you have a good character without a good actor playing him/her? It has to be both.
;)

I agree...there are no good characters without good actors. However, you can easily have good actors with terrible characters...and I guess if you ask a ditz to play a ditz it could be considered a bad actor but good character...but generally I definetly agree with you verdantheart!

It has to be the fine actors, which bring the mysterious characters to life...so both of them I guess...??? I confuse myself.

absolutly both!
I love Vartan's sence of humor along with everything else and I love everything about Vaughn.
I love Syd's strength and Jen's down-to-earthness lol

yeah, definitely both, because there's no way you could love Sydney's character more then Jennifer's personality and her drive and just who she is. I just love both of 'em! I think Jack's character is cool though, but I don't know much about what Victor is like...

ya i mean all thse ppl are soooo owdnerfula nd they have great charachters on alias but for some other shows i could probably ague idfferently

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
I think Jack's character is cool though, but I don't know much about what Victor is like...
Although I'm sure that he draws upon aspects of his own personality and experiences to create Jack, having seen several other of Mr Garber's performances, I suspect that he is quite different from Jack. For one thing, I'll guarantee you that he has a much more relaxed and fun-loving personality (just based on what little I've seen of him as himself).
;)

well yeah, I know the actors aren't like their characters that they play, but I haven't seen other movies that any actors besides JG and MV have been in. And that was coincidental. ^_^

Back