adam brody addicts

lol, i'm slowly working on each of my friends, but i hate lending the dvds out, withdrawal symptoms, lol :cry: I've converted 7 people, but most seem to like ben, but oh well their loss. more adam for us :P

I love the heartbreak where he has sex with summer, thats just hilarious. but at the end when they are dancing i get kinda jealous. hes mine!!! :fight:

I'll join..i saw the link in someone's sig...Seth in the OC is soo cute! It came on today...before i wanted him to get back together with Summer but now i think Alex is better for him now..Summer's stupid for not taking him back in the first place..

I love him SOO much. :love: He is my ultimate dream guy. He's so funny and so hot. 🤤 Rachel Bilson is one lucky girl. I just cannot get enough of him!!! Oh, and here is a link to the most amazing website - Adam Brody Fansite- BEWARE OF HOTNESS!!! There are so many pictures of him, and some of the most recent magazine scans are so hot ~ he has a little 5 o clock shadow that makes him look SO sexy.

So, obviously I LOVE ADAM, so could I have a number?? Pretty please? :angelic:

you both sure can,

*yay fresh blood mwahahaha*

and yeh heather that site is amazing,

so what dya think about bilson/brody, it is so so so so cute...

thumb_015.jpg
its so so sweet, i cant wait.... omg omg omg, waited so so so long... ooh and have you seen the spiderman kiss, that is so sweet, omg omg omg omg :trampoline: just as it should be

woah anyone catched rachel bilson on punk'd if you missed it go here and download it it is so funny, i cant believe adam co-owns penny lane, do you think it was his beatle's influence??

Jess, i'm tring to download it... i can't find where to... ahhhh!!
i've seen the spiderman kiss! i got a screen cap for my msn display pic for a while, then got rid of it for Helen! ;)

Adam Brody is mine!!!!!! :P

Just kidding guys, I love him, too. He's goofy cute and he's hot cute. :P
hahaha! I can't believe I found an Adam Brody thread here. (y)

cute_as_candy said:
cinders isn't here right now, so...

:welcome:  :welcome: :welcome:  :welcome:  :welcome:  :welcome:  :welcome:  :welcome:
[post="1290837"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Aww, is that for me? :D I hope it is. :smiley:

I watched a repeat of Conan O'Brien (but it's the first time I saw it) the other night with Adam. Adam looked good. Conan watches The O.C. :P . He tried to do some Seth dialogue, it was funny. I was laughing when Conan said that Seth is in love with Ryan, and then Adam said something like, yeah but Zach is in love with Seth.

It was really wierd, I was just watching Grounded for Life the other day, random daytime TV and all of a sudden Adam Brody pops up onto the screen...it was really wierd because i had just joined here... okay you guys probably already knew that he was on grounded for life from imdb or something but yeah..it was wierd in a very nice way..

err its not an amazing programme but i have seen the epi with adam so i had to give it the benefit of the doubt

and steph
that kiss is so sweet, does it appear soon??:?? i thought it was within the next 6 epi's , anyone know??

and welcome jill, there had to be an adam brody thread els ethis site wouldnt be worth it, :lol: well it would be... but adam makes it amazing

and leafy the episode is very weird but in a very nice way...

I'M OBSETHED

Jess (and anyone else who wants to know)
the ep that was aired on E4 this week was ep 12 - The Lonely Hearts Club. the spiderman mask kiss happens in ep 14 - The Rainy Day Women :D :D

Back