adam brody addicts

havent seen it but i so really want to and hes in gilmore girls too for a while but havent seen that either, i cant find this media anywhere :angry: but yeh steph only a week and a day til the scene i've waited all of season 2 to see is aired

:eek: you've never watched the OC?! :eek:

hahah.. jess its SUCH a cute scene... the build up to it...

theres a really cute small kid in it! omg he's so sweet!

i cant wait steph, i've waited all of season 2 for this moment *swoons * knowing me I'll blink and itll be gone. lol

wow we have our first male :notworthy: welcome oh nick :notworthy: so can we get you interested in the oc ? fancy starting by watching one episode??? and i'm glad you're liking the oh so fabulous adam

Thw whole scene u guys r discussing is gonna happen in 6 days in Oz i cannot wait when i saw the promo for next week after last nights episode i almost DIED swoon, he is so perfect!!!

seen it , seen it, seen it, dani and omg, it is amazing, you are so gonna love it, it's the culmination of the whole of season 2 waiting and wishign and praying and the dreams totally came true. omg so beautiful *i want a storm now* 🤤

oh yeh steph the kid at the airport

omg little seth twin, i want him, i want to adopt him now!!! omg, how cool was that and little captain oats :cry: and summer crying, i would so cry too, but right now all i keep saying is

You can't fight fate

lol i dont want a mini one, i want a big grown up neurotic , insecure and totally sardonic one!!! and i want him now!!! *screws up face in imitation of girl in willy wonka*

hmmm,
they wouldnt kill him would they, i mean hes signed up for season 3 hasnt he, hes the main man, its just i saw a clip of a funeral :cry: hmmm i reckon its tre
ahhhhh

eek ppl, unwavering affection are down :cry: the poor website!!! i miss the good old sethummer shipping, anyone know why they've been shut down?

aww when u say it like that fidolina of course we do, welcome to the worsip site :hug: :groupwave: :bounces:

hmmmm so anyone seen the preview for season 3 u can find it on www.unwaveringaffection.net and its on the bottom right hand side under featured media, looks so amazing

omg i saw 40yr old virgin today and there's a kid called seth (not like our seth this one's experienced and rude!!! meanie) and he's jewish and calls his hair a jew-fro, that word should be copyrighted to josh schwartz and adam brody, and seth should be copyrighted to me ;P

heh yeh i know, funny how so many people watch the oc , lol and it thoguht i was the only one, wlel maybe, lol

anyone watchign the sausage factory, i misse dhte frist 2 epis :(

Back