addicted

Yep, it is begining to get quite annoying, I need to go some where, I pass a computer and BAM! I am online and late for where I need to be

It is the same for me, but we have lots of computer at uni, and sometimes they're all taken, which is annoying. But I prefer being alone when I go online.

Yep, that happens a lot.

It's hard when you're in a place with no net access for a while.

Luckily, I have constant net access with my laptop most days.

Well I can without 2 weeks, but the last time I did that it was in 2002, no wait I was in London for my holidays and it was during 4 days, so the 2 weeks were probably in 2001. But I got DSL since july last year only, and I'm addicted since april/may last year. I think the longest period without a computer since was 2/3 days.

A support group is a great idea, you should start it. :smiley:

Charlie what internet access do you have on your laptop, is it expensive, and does it work without wire ?

geez...i can't go for more then a day without my computer, especially internet access!

This is the 1st time since monday that I am in front of a computer, I had exams, and I hadn't see a computer since.

I use to be until recently. Since the holidays started I've been online a lot less. I'm not sure how things will be once I start school again.

the_alliance said:
is there anyone else here who seems to be drawn to use a computer everytime you pass one by or feel that you MUST go online?
only so i can talk to ash. i really don't care about forums and stuff anymore i used to, but not anymore

i'm online everyday. it's a bad habit i haven't been able to break since i was 15. hahaha. it amazes me how some people don't even go on the internet at all. i'm like, WHAT?! like my friend wayne has NO CLUE what the heck aim is. i was like, ARE YOU MAD?! hahaha.

I'm online everyday, and if i need to study i have to unplug my comp to keep me away from it!!! lol

My friend asked me the other day how much time i spend searching the net and i was like you dont want to know!!

Back