Feedback Adding YouTube To Your Profile Page

Sheldon

Dreamsmasher
Currently, your profile page looks like this:
View attachment 271

To add a YouTube video to your own profile (music video, scene from a show, trailer, etc.), the first thing you need to do is hover over your name, and let the drop down box appear. Then choose "Preferences" or navigate to http://awalkerbit.me/account/preferences
View attachment 272

You will see a few option, and when you scroll down, you will see the YouTube area:
View attachment 273

Navigate to YouTube, and find the video you would like to have on your profile page. Each video has a certain url, and you want to grab just the last piece of information shown. You will copy that part:
View attachment 274

Go back to your preferences, and insert that into the YouTube area.
View attachment 275

Scroll down, hit save. You are finished. View your profile page, and the video should start playing, and looks like this:
View attachment 276

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Attachments

• youtube1.png
    youtube1.png
    143.7 KB · Views: 117
  • youtube2.png
    youtube2.png
    63.9 KB · Views: 200
  • youtube3.png
    youtube3.png
    19 KB · Views: 188
  • youtube4.png
    youtube4.png
    522.1 KB · Views: 202
  • youtube5.png
    youtube5.png
    111.8 KB · Views: 201
  • youtube6.png
    youtube6.png
    218.8 KB · Views: 190
I really really love this~ Who doesn't love adding their own little touch to their profile page instead of it being generic and just like everyone else's, am I right? Maybe we'll get to do more with our profile, or at least the premium members. XD

This has been added back to the new AWBM style. :smiley:

With some of the recent renovations going on it briefly disappeared before I realized it was missing. :blush:

Back