Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Music Adele - Skyfall (James Bond Theme Song)

Discussion in 'Music' started by Alien Soup, Oct 7, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Alien Soup

Alien Soup Head Chef

There is no new Adele album on the way but she is doing the theme song for the upcoming James Bond film, Skyfall. :cool: Adele joins a small crowd of artists who have done James Bond theme songs.

Some memorable songs include Shirley Bassey is remembered for songs from Diamonds are Forever & Moonraker while Sheena Easton did For Your Eyes Only, Duran Duran did A View To A Kill, Paul McCartney & Wings sung Live and Let Die, and Garbage singing The World is Not Enough. Jack White & Alicia Keys teamed up for the last movie, Quantom of Solace.

2. Kevin

Kevin Code Monkey Staff Abductee

I'm an Adele fan, with her 21 album being played often on my Zune, and while I like the Skyfall theme I am not too sure about the background singers that start around the 2:30 mark. Unless they were purposely trying to fill a certain time (4:50 is a bit long these days) I think I would enjoy it more slightly shortened & without the extra vocals.