Web Stuff Adsense or Bidvertiser?

Anurag

Cadet
Which one do prefer as publishers network?
Adsense: greater money, only check payment
Bidvertiser: Less moeny than Adsense, Pays via paypal.

I will choose bisvertiser coz i don't have any bank accounts yet :P

junaid said:
I have used bidvertiser for my blog in the past it was okay. I have also used adbrite. I think that is the better ad network compared to bidvertiser
have adbrite a paypal payment method?

I have not really had too much experience with hosting these ads on a website however when I looked into them I think it really depends on what you want. So maybe if your site is just starting you want to get money easily straight into you paypal bidvertiser is best but as the ad revenue potential increases it would probably be safer to use adsense and receive cheques.

also there is a little difference between adsense and bidvertiser

on adsense you publish content and adsense by itself chooses the ads for your site which serve & suit your site best
on bidvertiser you publish content on your site then a whole bunch of advertisers of that niche place bids for your site's place

therefore what i wud suggest people is

use adbrite on start
after 2-3 months when your site is running good then switch to bidvertiser
and then whenever you are ready switch to adsense

Ashish92 said:
therefore what i wud suggest people is

use adbrite on start
after 2-3 months when your site is running good then switch to bidvertiser
and then whenever you are ready switch to adsense

Nice tips, any particular time range between bidvertiser and adsense?

@ Junaid- Thanks :smiley:

@ Da Gamer - it depends upon the user when he is ready to receive cheques in his bank account and is prepared for adsense

@ junaid - just as a matter of caution adsense considers that only 30% of the total visits on a site can return real clicks at max. so if more than that clicks comes from a site they put it into watching zone or sandbox

no you will get money but one thing people hate about adsense is that if it gets info of something wrong in your site's clicks then it closes your account on adsense just a few dollars before you reach the payout cheque limit. so that gets very frustrating.

My accounts just been disable today and no reason was provided I host my ads on this website and also a flash games site, I have appealed but that could take weeks. I also had around 5£ in click from that account

Back