Advice needed!

Hey, I need a little advice...see, i like this guy, and have liked him for a year now, but i havent told anyone...so anyways, my friend just told me today that she thinks she likes him! and a mutual friend told her today that the guy i like told her that he liked her, cuz she asked him who he liked and he pointed to her...but i dont know, she could be making it up...so, anyways, what do i do? my friend and i both like him! and she keeps asking me who i like...

another thing...i sat next to my crush today on the school bus, and we had to sit three to a seat...he sat next to me and the friend who likes him...so, he sat in the middle but he sat as far from me as possible...and he was all stiff and tense too...so, later when the bus emptyed out a lil, the friend who likes him sat in a seat across from us, and the guy we like sat as far away from me as possible...it was funny tho, cuz it was like he was about to fall off the seat...this might have had to do with this joke that we all share, that he and i are "married" lolz...cuz one day, i was asking people what would be a good name for a child, and then that ady he sat next to me on the bus, so its just a lil joke that i'm preganant with his baby and that we're married...LOLZ! What does ^ mean?

umm, i can really relate to this. you see more than one of my best friends and friends like Matt, a lot and i basically have only told my best friend in the world how i feel about him b/c she doesn't like him and she won't tell. i mean there were so many chances before that i could've gone out with him and didn't because i didn't want to hurt my friends. so i'm just fed up with putting other ppl before my own happiness so i'm gonna tell him anyway. just take a chance. he might feel the same way and you'll never know if you don't try. plus if you don't do anything you might never have the opportunity again. just talk to your friend first, if she is really your friend, then she will understand and i mean you like the same guy, so you are probably meant to be best friends and if you really are, you won't lose your friendship over a guy. :smiley:

I think mandi pretty much covered it. I hope you find the help you needed. me! I couldn't give it advice since I want every guy on earth to just POOF!

I think that you should come clean with your friend, and tell her that you've liked this guy for so long. He obviously is uncomfortable with that whole marriage joke... boys usually are about that stuff though, so who knows what it means.

Wow. I just realized that this is probably like no help at all. LoL Sorry.

I think you should talk to your friend (especially if she is a really good friend). See just HOW much she really likes him. You said that she 'thinks' she likes him, which probably means that she is just now forming a crush on him. But if she knows how you feel about him, then, (again, if she's a good friend) she'll probably just back off. But, in my opinion, NO guy is worth losing friends over. So, just talk to her.
I hope that helps any. :blush:
-Karie-

Talk to your friend, that's a given. Tell her how long you've liked him, and how much you like him. Maybe she feels the same way as you, but if she is just developping (sp?) a crush on him, she should defintely back off. Especially if you're really close friends. I know that's what I'd do if it was my friend. :D If she says that she likes him every bit as you do and she wants to see how he feels, maybe you should just talk to this guy and see how he feels. I hope I've helped.... ;)

ok, but what does it mean when my crush was all stiff and tense (i wasnt the only one who noticed, my friend also told him to relax) while he was sitting three to a seat with me and my other friend, the one who likes him, on the school bus...yeah, just read above ^ my second paragraph...what does that mean? oh, and also...when there was an open seat (after the bus had emptyed out a lil bit), he didnt change seats, which is what most kids do... even my other friend moved...but i dont know....i need a guy in here

maybe, but all guys are different so i couldn't tell you, we have a lot of jokes like that about me and Matt and a table and a hotel and frankly we both join in b/c we find them so hilarious! actually we started those jokes, hehe!

well, let me tell you that i didnt tell me friends that i like him...yet? anyways, he ate lunch with us on thursday and now my friends want to go watch a movie tommorrow and they want to invite 3 guys, one for each of us...well, now they want to invite my crush for me...they say we have a lot in common...but i still havent told them i like him

i need some advice too!!!!!!!!! i wrot it in the mandi?matt thing! but i will copy for u!
Hello! I am crazy over a guy called Matt too! But i live in England! He lives in a diff area to me and he is the only guy i really like!
We met at camp and i had a b-day party on thur, and all but one of my friends think he really likes me! The other thinks he likes someone else, and i think he does too!

But i am just hoping he wants to b just friends with her and nothing more!
But i have been sending him e-mails from an address so he doesn't know from me so he has a secret admirer but i think he has reliesed it from me!!!! :$
any way, he came to me party and coz it went bad i was in tears at the end and he came and comforted me, and when he got a phone call from his ex (i didn't know he had one!) he was looking straight in my eyes, and i was just lost in them. He was so kind and thoughtful though, poor him though, he got tackled for like a drop of his becardi!!!!!!!!!!!!! poor him! but i tried to save him from my camp friends, but now they are mad at him and him not too happy with them!
But i was told he kept looking at me when i was not looking or looking for me! plus when we were sat on my wall and i asked a friend to sit inbetween us, my friend said he gave her a look like to say "don't"!!!!!!! but after that he met Charlie, and i think he crazy over her!
But then when i was upset he came to talk to me, but then he was trying to stick up for charlie (coz i was having her kicked out with others, coz they were smoking drugs at the end of the garden!!!!)
so i have no idea what to do! i am just so confusd!

if u have an idea could u pm me?

i know! is there any one who can help? though next tim i see him, just running up to him and kissing sounds like a good idea! (matrix made me want to kiss matt! now all i want to do! and that new thing for me!)

Back