Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the best thing someone can share is knowledge. Especially about life itself. Stress is worrying about life too much so well, no we can help.

Advice of the Day: What Comes Around Goes Around
I know its an old cliche but its true. I mean just go back to highschool years or just think about if you're in highschool now. Rumours are a pain in the.... fill in the blank

Needed Advice: What should you do if you're friend is an apsprin-aholic?

ILoveVartan said:
I think the best thing someone can share is knowledge. Especially about life itself. Stress is worrying about life too much so well, no we can help.

Advice of the Day: What Comes Around Goes Around
I know its an old cliche but its true. I mean just go back to highschool years or just think about if you're in highschool now. Rumours are a pain in the.... fill in the blank

Needed Advice: What should you do if you're friend is an apsprin-aholic?
not always troo

but for r advice...tell them what u think they should do or if they dont listn then let them do whatever they please....theyll can make their own mistakes

Well think about it in a way things you do cause consquences and they can haunt you the choice i think you have that only you can decide is wheter or not you can forget the past and move on to the future

I'm back not as soon as I thought i would be though

Ya I had to deal with my disfunctional family but hey who doesn't have one

I mean my dad was degrading my mom into bits just becuase she kinda broke the door but hey people make mistakes right I mean of course she was a work and he was just raging mad and what could I do but sit there and try to hold in tears that I knew would come anyway. I mean not only was he degarding my mom but me too? me too cause I was a woman at that I mean if it weren't for his ..... fill in body part I wouldn't be here in the first place I mean If he didn't want to marry my mom in the first place why did he and if he didn't want to have children because their a nusence why could he just keep his .... fill in body part...... in his pants anyway of course he doesn't yell at my brother well because he's a boy what kind of person is he I mean just cause he has old asian values doesn't mean he has to call women stupid just cause he thinks men are suppose to be the "leader" and the woman is suppose to do all the house chores...........I have no clue what to say

are u asian? well in the vietnamese culture guys are more valued than gurls...(though in God's eyes ur the same)...i advise u dont talk bak...as much as it hurts DONT TALK BAK! respect ur elders...juss bottle everythin up and keep it there....there is no point in tellin peeps cuz i highly doubt ur gonna get soem real advice...juss scream into a pillowll...thats my crappy advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back