Advice!

ok, so of course it's gonna be about a guy :lol:

I've known about this kid since 4th grade...and we had a little crush going on then. Now we're in 11th grade and i think he's so nice. I mean i don't talk to him regularly, but i do talk to him. All my friends think we would make a great couple. But the problem is, the one class i have with him, he sits in the back and i sit in the front. Its math class so all we do is listen to the teacher blab the whole time. We never do group work or anything. My one friend sits in front of him but she's the type of person who would embarass me if she found out i liked him and was trying too hard. So my question is....how do I talk to him w/out seeming like i'm trying too hard when he's in the back and im in the front?

If anyone could help me out that'd be great (y)

You don't necessarily have to hang in the same crowd to talk to him and hang out with him more, do you? It seems impossible to talk to him in class... But you do bump into him around school, don't you? Just be more friendly or something... Or try and walk with him to the class that you guys have together? :thinking: Just kindas lowly get to know him first maybe...?

wow thanks so much...these are good ideas

i just see myself going out with him...im trying tho
like i'm talking to my friend who sits in front of him about stuff and trying to get a quick glance at him to catch his eye or something.

I've never been a flirtacious person but i haven't been a really shy person either...so it's kinda hard to do these probably easy things

thanks a lot this really helps, i'm just gonna have to try harder

ok, so heres mine

i told this guy i liked him in letter form and when he was asked about it he kinda just said he's confused. surely u either like someone or you dont and well i'm all scared to be around him now :blush:

hmm, i don't know, but i'd still try to be around him like you usually would... and then he'll either realise he likes you or not. i would guess he would work it out pretty quick...

Back