Advice!

lol. nah, i just enjoy chattin to people on here. its weird, but its sometimes easier to talk to people you don't know than your friends. :mellow:

and schools aren't exactly known for their private business keeping.. this person tells that person who tells another person who tells two close friends who each tell another person each... and before the end of the day, not only does everyone in your year know whatever you said, but so does every other year and some teachers. :rolleyes:

yeah, the minute you say "please dont tel anyone" or "its a secret" or "i don't want anyone to know", its like the law of school people to spread it as far and wide as possible.

well i dont no if im to in love with some one that ive only been going out with for 5 mounths but hes perfect! but i cnat stop tihnk in of him and stuff and i awayls want to be tlaking to him or with him. is that normal? does it ever get less of thinkin bout him all the itme?

i wouldn't worry about it...if you and him are happy and enjoy eachother then that's all that matters. I wish i could have that but no all the guys at my school are a**holes and wouldn't give me the time of day

ok so i thought i had this huge crush on my best guy friend and he had one on me we went to the movies the other day and were holding hands and that was nice and then we started going out and today we made out and now im just not sure its really awkward

we've been friends for like for years, and i wanted to go out with him but we started kissing today and it was just sort of like woah wait a minuet, i mean the kiss was ok, but leaning in, it was like this is my friend i just feel confused all of a sudden

Back