Sci-Fi Aeon Flux (2005)

Leslie

Super Fantastisch
Saw the trailer and was FLOORED. Looks like a kind of mixture of Equilibrium and The Matrix to me. :woot:

TRAILER

OFFICIAL SITE

GALLERY

ALSO: Trainspotting and Hackers fans -- Jonny Lee Miller! :woot: Squee!

Frances McDormand (Fargo, Almost Famous, Wonder Boys) is in this... She's awesome (one of my fave actresses ever, definitely).

I didn't notice the sound being off either... But it was perhaps a bit quiet? I was at work when I tried it tho...

Yeah seriously. :woot: Can't. Wait. (This will help me fill a bit of the time until V for Vendetta ;))

Leslie said:
I didn't notice the sound being off either... But it was perhaps a bit quiet? I was at work when I tried it tho...

Yeah seriously. :woot: Can't. Wait. (This will help me fill a bit of the time until V for Vendetta ;))
[post="1464799"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah me too. I'm thinking of getting the Aeon Flux tv show on DVD. Is it any good?

What's not to love is the question. :lol: I mean, Trainspotting and Mansfield Park :love:

Anyways, yes, the movie. I've never heard of the show until I heard about Charlize taking the role for the film. Then I'm like "what's this about" now I've read about it, it sounds pretty good.

^ I've never seen Mansfield Park, but yeah, Trainspotting :love: Also, Hackers! Such a gem. :D It's where he met Angelina. [/tidbit]

It looks interesting, but I know that it's an MTV production, therefore it's going to be cool looking shots of Theron holding a gun the entire movie. LOL

Hopefully some of the CGI wasn't finished in the trailer....because eek!

This looks good. I have had a thing for trippy futuristic movies like this since my Matrix obsession. It appears that Charlize does the role well and so it should be a good movie. Can't wait.

SAW IT TODAY.

Holy felgercarb that movie was good!! :woot: I want it on DVD, like, yesterday. lol and it just came out! The acting, plot, effects, characters, music -- all of it was awesome. I honestly can't think of ONE complaint. Also, I want to be Aeon. -_- lol. Beautiful movie. I kinda wanna see it again tomorrow. ;)

Back