Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not answering till I have more proff

• None of my buisness

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard it from so many people that the reason that SF and JG got seperated is because he found out that his wife was having an affiar with our very own MV..

personally Im not agreeing with any of it until i get some good hard evidence

well, there's an article about them in US Weekly this week. It says how they were together the whole time at the wrap party for Alias I think it was, and MV hugged her from behind when she came in, and she kissed him on the cheek. Could be totally platonic, but still. In People this week, they also said that she wasn't wearing her wedding ring anymore either...

Am I the only person who said it's none of my business? Am I ever disappointed!
:blink:

I'm still sticking with, I'm waiting for confirmation from either of them directly, or we get a candid pic of them in People together. The rest of them are all out for gossip purposes only.

Look, you dunno if it's true or not but would you like someone talking about your personal life? I think not. Like verdanheart said, it's none of our buisness. No matter how curious we may be it's just wrong.

I'm not saying anything but I might say something. I'm just a foolish kid anyways.

I'm not saying that it's any of my business, I'm just saying what's out there. I have no opinion one way or the other, because I don't know these people, and will never know exactly what the story is or isn't.

i aint gonna say anything...there hasnt been anything that seems logical.....they cant.....whatever...well its really none of my business either...whatever they wanna do let them do it...

iL0v3vAuGhN said:
i aint gonna say anything...there hasnt been anything that seems logical.....they cant.....whatever...well its really none of my business either...whatever they wanna do let them do it...
I agree totally. It's their lives so let it be.

it's none of my business and i need proof before i believe it.and guys i hate to burst your bubble it didn't look like she was wearing her wedding ring at the oscars either.

No one said yes yet. It could be a possibility though. I'm not going to give my answer until there's more proof shown. I don't want my assumption on the matter to be wrong.
kylo4

verdantheart said:
Am I the only person who said it's none of my business? Am I ever disappointed!
:blink:
No, you're not alone. I agree...this is none of our business. These are their lives. They deserve a bit of privacy...

It MAY not be anyone's business but when one talks about how much they love their spouse and that their relationship is wonderful. And, wow the next statement that is made is well "we" have made a decided to go our separate ways, I'am sorry but I'am confused! I have seen so many pictures of Ms. G with so many diffrent men it's hard to make or come to a conclusion. Marriage is such important step I hope that the Ms.G will REALLY think things through. I read where many times people who work long hours like she and Mr.Vartan can "mix" or confuse their "working" realationship with their"normal" life. I really hope that is what is happing with Ms.G I really think she is wonderful. I hope that she can work things out with her husband. And everybody live happliy after!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back