affleck vs vartan

Status
Not open for further replies.
i read today in U.S weekly (i'm not sure how reliable it is) that an alias insider told U.S weekly, jennifer has had enough of the tension caused by Michael when Ben visits the set. Supposedly, jen has asked the writers to cut out kissing scenes and wants vartan's character to be kill off and gives possible reason of why they left the season 4 cliff hanger they way they did. "he is not dead for sure by they are seriously considering having him leave [before] next season."

no way! they can't get rid of michael vartan. they'd probably lose a lot of ratings.
i don't know what jen is thinking. vartan is way cuter than affleck. i can't believe she's having his baby! she's crazy! i don't think that she would ask for his character to be killed off. Ben should stay away from the set. i'm still stuck on the sv relationship. If he gets killed off next season, or any season for that matter, i'm gonna cry. He has to live so they can get married on the show. if he dies, i might not watch it as much. he's a sure reason why i watch every single week. but i'm still collecting all the box sets. Anywho! let's pray for vaughn on the show and hope he stays on forever!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.