After Death

Chapter 1: Boiling Point

A fist plows into Jack's face. He is bound to a chair. Surrounded by five shadowy men. "It's foolish Jack, you holding out on s like this." He says, he hits Jack a few more times. Jack lifts the mangled and bloody mess which is his face. "Caarll." he mutters. "Your pathetic, you think this unorganized beating will make me talk than your the one who is foolish." he says. "So who sent you up here to "spy" on us?" he says. The man who beat him steps into the light, he is wearing a suit and his hair is slicked back, he has a mustache, puny one, it suits him. He gestures for his men to follow him out the door. Two of the men stay, gaurds. One steps foward his name is Nick Ruma, hes a bulky fellow, brass knuckles and rings. Bald, and tattoos across his face, he too is dressed nicley. He carries a lead pipe, he approaches Jack, silent, not asking anything, he just beats him senselessly. Some kind of phsycology. He jabs the pipe into Jack's stomach, and swings it right up into his face. Then he backs off, and signals the other man. The other man is like a wiesel, tiny, smirkish, and a complete smart-ass. Tony Devana was his name. He has in his hands a blow torch. You hear the crackling of the fire. You can see the shadow of Jack throwing his head back in anguish. You hear him shreik in pain. Tony holts and begins snickering at Jack's pain, He moves to Nick and begins whispering. Jack must figure a way out of this so he bgins to plan. Tony lights the torch up again and approaches Jack. Jack suddenly dislocates his arm so he is able to move the chain into the flame, softening enough to free himself. He grabs the hand with the blow torch and twists Tony's arm, breaking it. He headbutts him rendering him unconcious. Nick begins running at him waving the pipe rapidly. Jack simply kicks the chair at Nick's knees, then he takes the pipe and holds it in his good arm. "This is how you interrogate somebody." Jack gasps. "I'll never talk, you hear me you son of a bitch!" Nick yells. Jack smiles. After about ten minutes of Jack's torture Nick talks. Jack continually rams himself into the wall. Eventually hs arm pops back into place. After a five minute rest he gets back onto his feet. His close stained with his blood and his muscles give him a thousand promises of pain to come in the next day. He grabs a knife out of Nick's jacket pocket. It will hold until he finds a gun. He kcisk the door to splinters. He can see over a wooden railing he alerted the three other gentlemen playing cards. They looks up and grab their guns and fire like they were lokking at the devil himself. Jack leaps behind a crate. The gunshots sound never-ending. Once Jack hears somewhat of a holt he runs and jump onto the sprinkler, and goes over the railing and lands on one of the men, he brutally stabs him repeatedly. He rips the gun out of his hand and hits another man head on through the mouth. Leaving only Carl alive. He shoots him in the knee and drops the gun. He won't need it for this. Jack goes up to Carl's moaning body and stabs his leg. Then he pulls him up by the collar. He punches him a few times, to let him know he's not fouling around. "Where is my daughter?" he says with a look of hatred. "I don't know, my boss handles that stuff man." he says shaking to atempt to great free. Jack slams is body into the ground. "Give me a name!" Jack yells. "Louis Carlton. Man that's all I know he tells me stuff, but your never gonna find him, and your daguhter is gonaa die knowing you couldn't save her." he says smirking. Jack goes over to the gun and shoots the man, killing him, to think he was actually going to let him live. Jack grabs a phone. "Agent Vaughn here." says Vaughn on the recieving end of the call. "It's Jack." he says. "Jack where the hell have you been it's been two days." Vaughn said. "Nevermind that I've got a name for you to run, maybe a way to find Stdney."

Back