Season 5 After Hiatus Preview

Ok so I went back and watched the preview that aired after Horizon last night and since its on my DVD player slowed it down frame by frame to see the faces they were flashing on the screen really fast as they said one agent would not survive. One of the faces is Devilin (sp), CIA director from 1st season. All the other faces were of the current cast, no Vaughn, Weiss, or Irina. But that really caught me off gaurd so some more food for thought over the hiatus.

I slow-mo-ed and screencapped the preview... And wow. I didn't catch flashes of Vaughn, though. :(

Also, here's a recap of the preview.. Rather exciting! Old school Alias, woohoo, and I spy with my little eye something interesting...

"Coming up on Alias..."

Sydney pointing a gun at Peyton (I think) and pushing her to walk forward.

"It's the beginning of the end..."

Jack: "*I couldn't catch what he's saying here!* could be considered treason."

"The final betrayals..."

Tom Grace hiding behind a pillar from a blonde; looks like Rachel walking past.

"The final secrets..."

Sydney holding something like a phone (there's a cord) but before she could put it to her ear, she expresses pain. Looks like she's going in labour!

"Their final missions..."

Someone in blue coming down from a helicoptor... The words were covering his face.

Grace: Are you suggesting that we break into the CIA... (Shot of Rachel, of Sloane (and his glasses!) and then...)
Jack: Yes.

"And before it's all over..."

"One of these agents will pay the ultimate price."

Sydney lying on something; can't see what it is but there're thick ropes on the something, following really quick lightning shots of...

...Marshall...
...Sloane...
...Dixon...
...Peyton...
...Jack...
...Dixon (again... in disguise this time)...
...Rachel...
...Renee...
...Grace...
...Sydney...

The glass shatters, and there's two men fighting. Really blurred shot so I can't see who're they, but the man behind does look like Weiss, but I can't be sure. (Screencap here: Click me!)

A shot of Marshall's desktop with a map...

Then Rachel...

Then Grace in mission...

Then Jack..

The CIA logo on the floor (like in the pilot!) ...

(And get this!) Dir. Ben Devlin!

Marshall's desktop... With the image of the ship (or whatever Sydney's on!)

...Peyton...
...Sloane...

Peyton on the phone...

Grace, then Sloane, then a mission.. Looks like Grace is heading the team...

Then a shot of Grace again...
Jack with a murderous look on his face...
Sydney in Horizon; waiting for Renee...

"Alias is going out with a bang."

Jack shoots at someone. *BANG*

If someone could catch what I couldn't, please post it on here and I'll edit this post. ;)

Thanks for the clip! I notice something in the preview, the scene that Jack is shooting at someone is the same place as the scene with Devlin, you can see the CIA logo in the background. And between the Marshall's desktop and the next scene was this picture:
aliaspromo.jpg

Devlin/Jack shooting at someone

aliaspromo2.jpg

Who is Peyton? Is he someone from Horizon (which I haven't watched yet) or is he someone from the 8 earlier eps and I just forgot?

Ok so I went back and watched the preview that aired after Horizon last night and since its on my DVD player slowed it down frame by frame to see the faces they were flashing on the screen really fast as they said one agent would not survive. One of the faces is Devilin (sp), CIA director from 1st season. All the other faces were of the current cast, no Vaughn, Weiss, or Irina. But that really caught me off gaurd so some more food for thought over the hiatus.
Good catch! Devlin appears in 510, as well as Director Davenport (John Aylward) from S1.

Devlin? Cool! I wonder what happened to him, haha.

I just hope Jack isn't the agent that dies in the finale. If an agent dies hopefully it is like Devlin in ep 10.

Director Davemport is the one who fired Vaughn in season 1?
Too cool that they're bringing them. It means it's all connected with sason 1 :P

This all sounds really intriging, but I am really afraid that in the finale we are going to find out the last 5 years never happpend, which I don't like so much.

Ooh, I see Katya in there as well, behind Marshall with spiky hair. And is that Weiss and Vaughn I see?

I hope the agent that dies is not Jack or Irina, maybe Devlin or Sloane will die. Syd's lost enough friends/families in one lifetime.

^ I won't like that either. It would mean the last five years had all been a waste of time.

Back