After Tuesday

Lomeinie

Cadet
After Tuesday
By
Lomeinie

Rating: G
Spoilers: Season 4.13 “Tuesday”

Summary: There’s someone else waiting to see Sydney at the train station...Missing scene...

Disclaimer: I don’t own “Alias” because it is owned by J.J. Abrams, Bad Robot Productions and ABC. I just wanted to add something to the end of this episode that would been perfect otherwise if they had decided to do what I am suggesting in some way, shape, or form. Anyway, I ask not to be sued over this as I have made no money and this is written only for my enjoyment and that of my fellow Alias” fans.

///
Michael Vaughn smiled at the people passing by as they threw curious looks in his and Syd’s direction. He really did not care if the people thought or believed they were insane because he had nearly lost Sydney. Again. So they continued dancing, aware yet oblivious to the looks they were getting, murmuring quietly into each other’s ears words of love and silliness.

The moment of them being lost in their own world ended when Vaughn sighed suddenly, and Sydney pulled back to look at him, “What?”

“Your father’s watching us,” he said quietly.

“Where?” she asked, immediately looking around.

As Vaughn’s back turned towards where Jack was standing he said, “He’s over by the newspaper kiosk, the one in the middle.”

“I see him,” Sydney said, and she closed her eyes not wanting to let their moment end.

“You should go talk to him,” Vaughn said, and after a moment added, “I think you really scared him this time, Syd.” Just like you scared me.

“I really scared myself this time,” she admitted quietly before she ended their dance reluctantly. “Are you free from quarantine?”

He smiled, “No, actually I sneaked out while Sloane wasn’t looking.” She smirked at him, then and with a nod he said, “Yeah, I’m free. However I doubt you will be any time soon if you go in now. Why?”

“Because we’re going to do some real dancing after we get out of here,” Sydney replied, before she kissed him.

“I guess I’d better go back inside before Sloane sends someone looking for me,” Vaughn said, and after he reluctantly released her hand, began to walk away from her.

“Vaughn, you really didn’t sneak out did you?” Sydney called after him and only received a mischievous smile for an answer.

She watched him until he disappeared in the crowd, and then she look back to where she had last seen her father standing. Jack wasn’t there any longer, and just as she thought it strange he wouldn’t wait to see her, she felt hand on her shoulder. Sydney turned, allowing herself to be pulled into her father’s arms, and feeling safe there once more, she closed her eyes.

The End

I'm glad that Jack was there...as much as I love the Syd/Vaughn scene, one between Syd and Jack would have been greatly appreciated.

I'm glad that Jack was there...as much as I love the Syd/Vaughn scene, one between Syd and Jack would have been greatly appreciated.
Yeah I definitely wanted to have such a scene as this since Jack was in such obvious agony not being able to do a thing to help Sydney when she was in trouble.

Thanks for reading and all your great comments!

Back