Age of Conan

No they really were. :O
Head over to mmorpg.com and check out their pages on the game. It wont take you too long check out screen shots to see they are on the level.
Its one of the reasons Im not interested in that game.

Also, their newest revealed 'gameplay feature' is that you get a stat buffs from having sex.And there will be npc hookers provided for that service. I lol'd.

Also, their newest revealed 'gameplay feature' is that you get a stat buffs from having sex.And there will be npc hookers provided for that service. I lol'd.

Hmmm... I wonder if you can run them over with your steed and get your money back.

The best part about that announcement, is how many Conan Fanboys cheered about how it will help keep immature kiddies from playing the game! These guys are seriously in denial. xD

The best part about that announcement, is how many Conan Fanboys cheered about how it will help keep immature kiddies from playing the game! These guys are seriously in denial. xD

Q. F. T.

The most immature kiddies will find a way to participate in anything that's clearly labeled or branded 'adult.'

I should know...I did everything in my power to sneak in the theaters to watch Braveheart shortly before my 16th birthday. >.>

Q. F. T.

The most immature kiddies will find a way to participate in anything that's clearly labeled or branded 'adult.'

I should know...I did everything in my power to sneak in the theaters to watch Braveheart shortly before my 16th birthday. >.>

Is that all you did? What an angel *tease*

Well, there was this one time at band camp where he..you know..and then they..well.. and it ALL ended with one big water-truck ride!

Yikes, I don't remember that! What was I doing that night, I wonder...

It is funny how I drank far more alcohol before 21 than after. I barely drink, if at all now. I remember getting very drunk one day back in high school and blacked out. None of my friends at the time would tell me what I did that night, but I woke up in the back of someone's car less clothed than before I blacked out. I still don't know what went on, though, and no one has yet to tell me..

So there! Are you not entertained? ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!
gladiator%20are%20you%20not%20entertained.jpg

It's so true, i used to drink tons and tons too, then this one xmas staff party i drank a 26 of Stoli straight and before you knew it by no later than 8pm i was in my room passed out!

I was kinda ashamed of being this drunk and missing a great party. Now if i drink 1-4 beers a month that's about the most i will have. Heck even the smell of hard liquor almost makes me sick.

AoC launches on the 20th! (6 days from today) .... Pre-Order access begins on the 17th. You can start downloading the AoC Client (14 GB ish) as of yesterday, w/ pre-order key.

Don't have your Pre-Order yet? Too bad! They just sold out.. even though places like Amazon.com are still showing the pre-order early access and bonus items on their website.

I will be giving AoC a try while still continuing my reign of terror upon all Creeps on Landroval in LOTRO. :D

Cheers.

I'll be playing as well starting the 17th. Pretty excited having watched this for the past year or so grow into what it is now.

Once it launches we'll have to list our servers we're on to give a friendly hello in game.

I was going to play it, but I heard nothing but bad from beta testers, sooooo..

I'm going to wait to hear what the players say after a few weeks of release.

In a land where the strong survive and the weak are stabbed, smashed, squished, burned, and cursed.... There's little room for love. There is even less room for sanity.

This is why I'm playing with the Warrior Poets on Tyranny.

Back