Season 5 Agent in danger in The Descent

Who in APO do you think will be in danger?

• Must be Jack because of his illness

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I heard it will be dixon (CC guy revenge?)

• all will want to kill Sloane because of his awful secret

• Nadia or Syd will be the "agent in distress"

• Total voters
I guess it will be Jack even though apparently he will have an "unsettling" meeting with katya. well, i made that guess before reading the S&R spoiler. Looks like it'll be Dixon after all. don't know what happens to him, though. anyone know?

Seeing that Dixon is undercover for some people who appear to be working for Elena, I would assume that Dixon would be the one in trouble. The discription for this episode names every agent as doing something except him. So I pick Dixon.

I think it will be Jack, but I hate to think that, cuz Jack is frickin awesome! They can't kill spy daddy!

ChewsterGirl said:
I guess it will be Jack even though apparently he will have an "unsettling" meeting with katya. well, i made that guess before reading the S&R spoiler. Looks like it'll be Dixon after all. don't know what happens to him, though. anyone know?
[post="1321331"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yes, I think it will be Dixon for the same reason, and also because he will be in some sort of mortal peril in Search and Rescue. I did vote for Jack though because I assumed it would be him, but that was before I read more spoilers. Obviously, I don't want either of these fine agents to be in any danger, but I would be just horrified if anything terrible happened to Jack. I do not think he will die but I suspect he will suffer a lot because of that annoying radiation.

Hey, Dixon ain't boring! :( Although I can see why you might see him that way... I just recently rewatched the Pilot, and he has changed a lot over time... Lumbly has become more mechanical in his acting style; less "comfortable." I don't like it. <_<

I voted Dixon because i also heard somewhere that he might be a little evil. I don't know if that's true or not, but i just can't see Dixon as being evil. Didn't he also get sick at one point in season 4 because he was exposed to something?

Back