Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Due to the Stockholm-Syndrome - join Sark

• Start his own newspaper and be his own boss

• Total voters

NatEcho

Cadet
So, what do you think? What can you see Will doing five years from now? Should he play it cool and start his own newspaper :cool: or should he become an agent :Ph34r: ? Or maybe something else?

// (a very tired) NatEcho. :asleep: :rolleyes: :angelic:

Yeah, you kinda did! Lol. I think it's impossible to say that somebody's in a "good place" unless they're either dead or comatose. But we know what you meant. :P

I voted that he should become a CIA agent, because I think the research will evolve into that once they realize he's cut out for it. And, his personal motivation to bring down SD-6 is almost as strong as Sydney's.

I think things should stay the same. It's the most logical and he's most capable of having that position.

Moving.

CIA agent. Definatly. I mean, the whole thing about him finding the names of those kids who got perfect scores on the tests, when Vaughn said the other CIA agents hadn't found anything? He's perfect!

Will needs to just give up!!! He can never be an agent or have anything to do with the CIA because that means he'll be getting closer to Sydney!! No one wants that to happen!!! Vaughn's the Man!!! :redhair:

Now that he is an agent sort of I think that this is good for him. I love the way his cover is as a journalist. you know he is just journalist at the heart

He'd make an amazing agent...like I said somewhere else, he could be their secret weapon...he's so cute that no one would suspect him of anything!!! :P

I want Sydney and Will to be able to be honest with one another so I'd love for him to stay in the CIA, but still be the same old fun-loving Will...he better not turn all "Dixony" :mellow: