Agony Aunts

Hey! So i just noticed that theres alot of topics popping up asking for help with various situations, so I thought it might be easier just to make one topic dedicated to that were anyone can post.

I'm having a bit of a problem at the moment. Quite recently I broke up with my boyfriend, which has left me the only single one in the group, apart from this guy (who happens to be gay). As a consequence, we've been spending a lot of time together and now (I know this is such a cliche) but I've sort of got felings for him. I mean we walk to places hand in hand, kiss each other goodbye, curl up on the sofa and watch movies... so essentially he's already like a boyfriend, only well, he's gay! So now I just don't know what to do? Should I tell him how I feel and risk ruining our friendship? Or just try to be happy with the way things are??

Since he trusted you enough to tell you that he was gay I think that you can trust him enough to tell him how you feel. Afterall, he took a risk when he told you about being gay. He wasn't sure if it would mess up your freindship but he trusted you and did it. So I think that you can trust him with your feelings. You understoad him and he should understand you now. I don't know if it will make a difference, but you won't know unless you try. Besides, isn't the not-knowing worse than anything that might happen? I hope this helps. ;)

Hey guys, I just found out yesterday that I was accepted into University High School, a really good college prep school. I was talking to some people who go there and they say that it's a really good school, one of the best in my city, but they get swamped with homework at times. I know it's probably the better school to go to 'cause I read that 50%-75% of students get scholarships for college...But I could also go to this other high school, where almost all of my friends are going. It's a pretty good school too, not as good as UHS but it's still ok. I don't know what to do 'cause I have to send in the acceptance letter to UHS by March 7th so I need to know NOW... so what do you guys think?

I would probably choose to go to the better of the two schools. Even if most of your friends are going to the other school, you'll still be able to keep in touch. Are any of your friends going to UHS? Even if they're not, it provides a good opportunity to get to know new people.

My best friend ended up going to a different school too me, and it turned out to be a good thing since we are even closer than before because now we value the time we have together more

Good luck whatever you choose ^_^

A couple of my guy friends tested in, but I still don't know if they made it.

I'm leaning towards UHS, 'cause it's a really good school and not that many people get the oppurtunity to go there. And my parents are saying that it'll be a good challenge for me.

I'm leaning towards UHS, 'cause it's a really good school and not that many people get the oppurtunity to go there. And my parents are saying that it'll be a good challenge for me.
definatly. I think that you should go with whatever will help you with what you want to do as a career.

I found out that 5 of the 6 people that tested in from my class made it in. So we're going over to UHS on Thursday to take a look around and learn more about the classes and such so I'm hoping that it'll help me make a decision.

Back