Aion?

Ha, didn't know it'd been around that long. I guess it's released in S. Korea now, but they still haven't said anything about when it's being released in Europe or the US...

*Gate prods Hero's Hall with his toe*

"Is it dead?"

"Hmm, yeah I think so."

*The Hall sits bolt upright*

*Giving a brief but terrified scream Gate jumps out of his skin and keels over in shock*

---
And to answer your question, nope, not I.

Gotta say after playing the betas this has been a pretty fun game and one im looking forward to.

The character generator is one of the best I've seen in any MMO, giving you well close to endless options, especially from an eastern MMO which is usually limited this is a nice change.

The story is well pretty linear which isn't so bad, some things get lost in translation but not so bad.

Gameplay is fun, not a constant button mash or 10mil skills ala EQ2 so its somewhat simple yet still enjoyable with combo's and such.

The community is well at this point pretty decent. Lots of helpful people and not a constant flame fest like I've seen on the rest of current mmo releases.

The largest plus is the polish. Since its already been released the lag, bugs/exploits and just overall lack of polish isn't apparent like we've all been seeing in the past few mmo's so its a nice change to be playing a finished game even in beta.

Overall a fun game, isn't going to be everyone's cup of tea since the "end-game" is focused around pvp and sieges but still a fun way to pass the time imo.

So if you haven't played it maybe this gives ya a little insight although not an in-depth review by any means.

I've been betaing it too, and I have to say that despite a few complaints, I enjoy it so far. And PvP/Siege endgame is a must for me, I can't stand non-siege and non-PvP based things. Which is why I haven't really liked a game since DAoC...

Back