Airing of Alias

Chanoey

Cadet
I think it is disgusting how channel 5 is airing series 3 of alias at late night slot time. It is shown on Monday/Tuesday and this gives no justice to such a fantastic show!
I have already emailed channel 5 on the subject and I am waiting for a reply.
May i just add that Alias is GRRREEEEAAAATTTTT!!!!!!

cHANOEY :woot:

Alias has been treated like s*** by every channel it's been on in Britain, besides the wonderful Bravo which gives it the veneration it deserves. Sadly, though, that's a digital channel and some people aren't that fortunate.

Originally, it was on Channel Four at Saturday teatime, but they soon shunted the second season to Sky One, who were great for a while before burying every episode after Double Agent on a Saturday night (can you believe that? burying the best ever Alias episodes!) Then Five picked up the second season, were great until Passage 2 & then did the same as Sky One, burying it. They've done it with the WHOLE of S3. We all know S3 wasn't brilliant, but i'd rather watch that on Sat at 7 instead of f***ing Charmed!

Good luck writing to complain, you'll need it.

AJB said:
Alias has been treated like s*** by every channel it's been on in Britain, besides the wonderful Bravo which gives it the veneration it deserves. Sadly, though, that's a digital channel and some people aren't that fortunate.

Originally, it was on Channel Four at Saturday teatime, but they soon shunted the second season to Sky One, who were great for a while before burying every episode after Double Agent on a Saturday night (can you believe that? burying the best ever Alias episodes!) Then Five picked up the second season, were great until Passage 2 & then did the same as Sky One, burying it. They've done it with the WHOLE of S3. We all know S3 wasn't brilliant, but i'd rather watch that on Sat at 7 instead of f***ing Charmed!

Good luck writing to complain, you'll need it.
[post="1314838"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
lol. Channel 5 better move the sceduling of Alias or i'll keep bugging them!
I think series 3 has been great so far (dont have bravo so havent seen the whole series) and i was thinking it may be better than the other series....i may have to look ova the first two series....its been a while.

i totally agree with you, and now we have to put with the stupid poker, i am so frustrated. i have not seen alias season 3 for two weeks now! :angry:

poison_angel said:
i totally agree with you, and now we have to put with the stupid poker, i am so frustrated. i have not seen alias season 3 for two weeks now!  :angry:
[post="1316400"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well i looked on the channel 5 schedule and its back on next week but i just think that five arent treating Alias with the respect it deserves.
Five show rubbish programmes like Worst DIYer and show Alias at half past midnight..........Justice please.

Back