AJ...one messed up little man

I feel bad for him...he family always loved Jason more. What he did was wrong to fake his own death and then kiddnape his own son...i just hope something comes good from this...who know maybe Carly and AJ will get back together! I doubt it but who knows.

Melissa

My thing is ... if AJ did what he did ... is he on again for just a couple of episodes??? I mean ... with what he did, who wants to be near him? Understand me??? I am thinking he might get himself killed for good this time ... because Sonny is not gonna forgive him ... :thinking:

i guess they decided to kill him off...i think carly is the one that did it...but everyone seem so weird yesterday and no one really seemed shocked about. Monic was a little weird about him getting cut open and all but i don't think she did it.

Mel

your right that would make sense he believes sonny and carly now because they are making an effort and if what aj said was true carly and sonny wouldn't be acting the way they were. And if u saw yesterdays michael was in the room. And Carly claims AJ was dead already. Someone beat her to it...so u might be right.

I was also thinking it could be alexis because she has been no where in site since aj and michael were found.

Mel

well, after all ... it turned out Michael did it ... which is very disturbing to me ... but its a soap ... so, whatever ... :thud:

Back