Alfie

hotpot

The Bubbly
Eeek - I keep seeing trailers for this movie and I can't wait to see it. It's a remake of the 1966 film that Michael Caine was in, but oh, can't wait to see Jude Law in this!! :D

Trailer

I :love: :love: :love: Jude Law! I got to be like 5 feet away from him an a convention for Sky Captain :woot: Alfie looks good and I want to see his other movie closer, and I think he's in I Love Huckabees :cool: I can't wait to see them :woot:

iheartalias said:
mmmm Juuuuuude is right. :D
[post="1020773"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol:
Jude Law is like one of my favorite actors with an accent :love:

We should make like a club of I love Jude in Celebrities :lol: The slogan would be "we love the law, Jude Law that is" :lol: Sorry, I just wanted to say that :rolleyes: I love the line in the preview for I Love tthe Hucklebees...

(I can't remember who she was only seen trailer once :rolleyes: )
Woman: I'm sorry, we don't talk about our seven minutes/seconds (one or the other :lol: ) of heaven.

Jude: It's longer than that!

Woman: Okay 8 minutes, doesn't make a difference. It's quality not quantity that matters.

And Jude looks like :wtf: not true :lol: I love that scene :rolleyes: :angelic:

I think he has like 3 more films coming out ... this year alone ... I think I saw a promo for him and Julia Roberts in a film, can't quite remember the name now ...

But I will watch Alfie ... because I love Jude :blush:

Alias_Gay said:
I think he has like 3 more films coming out ... this year alone ... I think I saw a promo for him and Julia Roberts in a film, can't quite remember the name now ...
[post="1021537"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Closer. I'm SOOOO excited for that movie. (y)

Yup, Closer, Lemony Snicket, Huckabee's and a part in The Aviatar. That's a lot of movies coming from Jude, not that I am complaining in any way. :D :blush:

Lemony Snicket? You mean the series of unfortunate events? He's in that too? This year he has been in Sky Captain, Closer, I love the Huckabees, Alfie, and the Aviator. I think he's made more movies than I've even seen him in :lol: That's a good thing! :love:

This is definately Jude's year! This is the busiest he has ever been!
I can't wait to see "Alfie",the role really seems to suit him,very charming and lovable but such a player!
God,I love listening to him talk!

He is just so delicious it is pure sin!

OK, just saw Sky Captain. He is so hot. It really is unbelievable. The accent, the face, the hair, the body, it is all soooooooo good. I can't wait for this movie to come out.

I was thinking the exact thing.....

mmmm... Jude :D

He's doing like a gazillion movies :woot:

ETA:
Does anyone else think he reminds them of Sark? Just a little?

yea.....sorta :lol: Oh actually...I think on someone's sig, it even says..."Sark is like Jude Law meets the devil" or something along those lines :lol:

ETA:I found it, this is what is saays on acting_chica's sig
sark: evil, though insanely sexy, in a jude law-meets-the-devil kind of way.(taken from amy's sig.)
:lol:

Back