Ali-itis

sd6452 said:
Haha yeah!  Me and my friend were at Old Navy.  And she was wondering how they chose the numbers they put on clothing.  She asked me, "How come there's never 47?"  And then I see a 94. :D  Next we see 94s everywhere in the store.
[post="1171964"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Awesome!!! We should all get a t-shirt made with 47 on it somewhere! It'd be rare, no one makes 47 shirts! We'd be so cool, not!! But yeah...it'd be fun!

Awesome!!! We should all get a t-shirt made with 47 on it somewhere! It'd be rare, no one makes 47 shirts! We'd be so cool, not!! But yeah...it'd be fun!

I saw a 47 shirt on tv once, it was like a jersey shirt. It might have been on that 70's show or something. But i have never seen one in stores. (n)

I did however get this one shirt from Old Navy and it said Next Big Thing. I was so excited becuase that's what Will said when he was checking into the hotel in Graz in Remnants.

I bough it!:smiley:

Will would have been a really good agent had he been given the chance. I hope he gets to come back for good one of these days

AAAAAAAAAH!

ok, today is ali-itis CRAZY!

first, i had a DREAM ABOUT ALIAS!

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>LENA CAME BACK!</span>

it was SO COOL!

but she had cut and dyed her hair and she looked kinda like Melissa George so i was staring at her the whole time trying to recognize her. in my dream, that is...her hair was like this dark red/brown/PURPLE shade with a strip shaved down the middle and was really short.

i know, i know, weird, but that was the dream!

then, i get out of the car and the license plate in FRONT OF ME HAS 747 on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then, in one of my subfolders in my PM inbox thing, i have 47 PMs!

scary, no?

Hired-Goon, i'll go add you! check the first page for your number...i'm too lazy to come back and edit! lol

MargoSark said:
I saw a 47 shirt on tv once, it was like a jersey shirt. It might have been on that 70's show or something. But i have never seen one in stores.  (n)
I did however get this one shirt from Old Navy and it said Next Big Thing. I was so excited becuase that's what Will said when he was checking into the hotel in Graz in Remnants.

I bough it!:smiley:
[post="1172964"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I saw a 47 jersey a few times, but I don't think it's Alias related. :(

OOH ALIAS DREAMS!!! :woot: I love Alias dreams! But they never last long. They are so fun!! Hehe I get all coordinated and kick, fly, and jump... and then some thing random happens... like for example, it turns into lazer tag

I also get nightmares where I'm watching Alias, and them something bad happens, like we get a blackout, or my brother comes in and takes over the TV.

Hehe you lena dream sounds awesome, were you watching her on TV? Or like, walking next to her?

I had a dream once that I was at the bus stop when Syd n' Vaughn pulled up right in front of me and there were like 'we're agents, we need you to come with us!" and I said "Syd? Vaughn?" And they were all :wtf: and the she was like "what do you know about a man named Rambaldi?" and I told them all about him and they said "now I know why the DSR wants him"

it was fun. And then one time I was a spy.....fun

sd6452 said:
Hehe you lena dream sounds awesome, were you watching her on TV?  Or like, walking next to her?
[post="1183277"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hmmm... :confused:

i think i was actually ON SET watching them film...

but i don't remember anything else besides just watching them film the whole eppy...i mean i didn't talk to anyone :rolleyes:

but it was still SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beth! 🍦

hey can i be added to this? i have ali-itis too!
i had 47 emails in my inbox and wouldnt let any of my friends send any emails so they wouldnt stuff it up

i watched s3 just before and do you also want to know a sad fact about me?! i make sure that i have all the songs that play in alias so i cant listen to them its just a weird obsession

o well i spose theres no cure so i just will have to let it be lol

luv Em

UncoveringAlias said:
I had a dream once that I was at the bus stop when Syd n' Vaughn pulled up right in front of me and there were like 'we're agents, we need you to come with us!" and I said "Syd? Vaughn?" And they were all :wtf: and the she was like "what do you know about a man named Rambaldi?" and I told them all about him and they said "now I know why the DSR wants him"

it was fun. And then one time I was a spy.....fun
[post="1184631"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That sounds fuuun! I never had Syd and Vaughn in my dream at the same time before! Hmm there's always tonight... :D

I had a dream where I was running from Sydney... I like stole something, then I woke up and was like, "Why did I run from her!?!" :doh:

Alias_Fan0202 said:
hmmm... :confused:

i think i was actually ON SET watching them film...

but i don't remember anything else besides just watching them film the whole eppy...i mean i didn't talk to anyone  :rolleyes:

but it was still SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beth! 🍦
[post="1184715"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Whoa, so it was like both at the same time! Hehe see any "bloopers"?
Emmy_d said:
hey can i be added to this? i have ali-itis too!
i had 47 emails in my inbox and wouldnt let any of my friends send any emails so they wouldnt stuff it up

luv Em
[post="1184719"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol:

:blush: Am I the only one that does this...?

whenever the phone rings or i am going to another room, I run. But when i run, I run just like Sydney does...on purpose. It doesn't matter if im only going to the next room over, i'll run anyway.

God, I love this site...addicts like me.

MargoSark said:
:blush: Am I the only one that does this...?

whenever the phone rings or i am going to another room, I run. But when i run, I run just like Sydney does...on purpose. It doesn't matter if im only going to the next room over, i'll run anyway.
God, I love this site...addicts like me.
[post="1189393"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Oh wow! I do that, but I never noticed I did until now! Well kinda, I don't run when I'm in the house because there isn't that much room. I spy walk! You know, the walking to the side kinda thing. If I'm in a hurry, I'll run. :D We have this long hallway in our house between the bed rooms and the other rooms, so it's fun to spy walk down there.

I may have mentioned this earlier, but I don't remember: I also get suspicious when I walk past a man in a business suit talking on his cellphone. Especially when his side of the conversation is, "Yes... I see... ok, well.." I get tempted to check if my phone has a signal. :lol:

Gosh it's
sadisntit.gif
, but me too! The spy walking, in the dark with my back against the hall wall...lol.
Oh yeah, if anyone want's to use that smilie, it's:
Code:
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/MyDarkAlias47/sadisntit.gif[/IMG]

Jai :rain:

ahahahahhahahaha i love this thread! it alwys makes me laugh!!!!!

i swear anytime i'm in math class, we always do a problem with the number 47 in it !!!!!! 47 is everywhere!!!!!!!

yesterday i was watching maury, lol and this guy was getting a makeover and his name was vaughn, but he spelt it von, and i was like man, his wife is soo lucky, can you imagine having a husband named vaughn!!! i think i would die!!!!!!!! :lol: :rolleyes:

I volunteer at this community center and one of the old guys used to be in the Secret Service. Yeaqh, it's not the same as the CIA, but his name is SLOANE. I am always very nice to him just in case.

sd6452 said:
I may have mentioned this earlier, but I don't remember:  I also get suspicious when I walk past a man in a business suit talking on his cellphone.  Especially when his side of the conversation is, "Yes... I see... ok, well.."  I get tempted to check if my phone has a signal. :lol:
[post="1189628"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hehe, especially if he was talking with his Doctor. And when my mom offers me ice cream... -_-

Back