Ali-itis

Ya, I hate it when I offer my mom something she hates (ie, vanilla Nesquik stuff), and she drinks it. My eyes go all shifty :lol:

I changed my av again! This time it's not alias though. Foamy the Squirrel!

Vaughn said:
[post="1190318"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]

Hehe, yeah if the answer is like 126.925610947136 I'll copy down all those extra digits, just so I can have 47!!

Oh and the ice cream thing, well, I know what flavors they don't like, so if I ever get suspicious. :sly:

My school was putting on the play beauty and the beast and I went to see it.
Cogsworth (the clock) was giving a tour of the enchanted castle to Belle and he was describing the architecture. At one point he mentioned something about Baroque and then he was like, As i always like to say, If it's not Baroque don't fix it.

:lol: I was so excited an then like a few seconds later, the beast walked in and Lumier was like "Hallo"

I love Marshall... :D

-------

In US history we were talking about this guy who was blacklisted for being a communist after the Korean war and so he began writing under a fake name so his work would get published.

The teacher was all, "Why'd he use that alias?"

aaaaaaah!

i am so sorry i've been like SO MIA!

Missing In Action.

Not Mia Maestro...sorry guys ;)

lol

ha...ha?

ok I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY!

SO!

how's everyone in my FAAAAAAAAAAVORITE thread?

heehee

Beth! 🍦

and aliasgangster47, you're #48!!!!

I've been listening to the new alias theme song over and over again, for about 10 times now.

it's Like the Alias-itis version of holding music when you call a store, I've been listening to it waiting for you to return, Beth!!

aaaaaaah!

*dies*

wait is it online anywhere?

I HAVE TO HEAR THIS...

shame, whatever happened to the good old days of the GOOD OLD INTRO?

*sigh*

and, what i don't get...why is the signature Syd costume the one from The Two and NOT the red wig!?!?!?!?!?!?

GAAH

because it has the big finale with the boom-ness

It's at alias-media

or if you have broadband, and DivX, I can send it to you. It's a 5.8 meg file. Lemme know

whoopsies!

i'm here!

in case you thought i wasn't...

but STILL, the red wig is CLASSIC!

*pout*

ETA:

RAWR i HATE that new opening...

*sigh*

no rambaldi

MOANING (yes, i heard it...psha)

and not even the RED WIG being the signature...it's just STUCK IN THE MIDDLE!!!!!

Oh yeah, I've noticed the moaning in both! And I don't like it either, when I first heard it on Tunsia, I was like "What instrument is that!?" Ugggh, and now it's on the theme song. And the theme song no longer has the rambaldi symbol. :(

SINCE WHEN IS THERE A NEW THEME SONG??????????

dude, i REALLY want season four

*sharpens knives and prepares to kick the s*** out of the dumb channel 7 people*

Back