Ali-itis

Hibou

Cadet
Alias_Fan0202 said:
the theme DOES?

really?????????????

wow i would never have had time to go and count!!!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[post="1223662"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

There are 52 disguises, but 47 aliases. For example, Amy Tippen from the Pilot, and Julia Thorne are shown twice. There are a few others too

sd6452

Cadet
UncoveringAlias said:
There are 52 disguises, but 47 aliases. For example, Amy Tippen from the Pilot, and Julia Thorne are shown twice. There are a few others too
[post="1224233"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
OHH OK!! I thought it was just 51 aliases, but I never noticed they repeat! Well I also like how in the old theme song, you could see the JJ's home videos of his children on 4th of july, clever... HMM, I wonder if the moaning in the theme song codes for anything. :Ponder:

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Hi. This is my first time on a message board so im really really really confused!!!! :blink: I have a very serious case of ali isitis (how do u spell it?). Any way.. and ive got it bad and do you the worst part?!!! I live in new zealand so we have only had 2 seasons air over here!!!!It is sooo tragic!!!!Ive got the major hots for vartan!!mmm vartan! I wanna be jennifer garner! in fact im starting to believe i am jennifer garner and my diary has over a hundred pics of her!!!I need a cure!!![</span>EMAIL]jo_lil_drew_parker@hotmail.com[/EMAIL]
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>New Zealand rocks!!!(</span>Kinda!!)

Bubbles said:
SINCE WHEN IS THERE A NEW THEME SONG??????????

dude, i REALLY want season four
[post="1223748"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
you may want to see the season but the new theme song is AWFUL!

it's so depressing...i miss the old one :(

if you REALLY want to see this new theme song it IS on alias-media! ^_^

aliasgangster47 said:
off topic...yay im on the ali-itis list!  :D thank you lol!
[post="1224269"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

off topic? is there really such thing as off topic in here? :LOL:

but YAY you're welcome!

LilliDrew Vartan said:
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Hi. This is my first time on a message board so im really really really confused!!!!  :blink: I have a very serious case of ali isitis (how do u spell it?). Any way.. and ive got it bad and do you the worst part?!!! I live in new zealand so we have only had 2 seasons air over here!!!!It is sooo tragic!!!!Ive got the major hots for vartan!!mmm vartan! I wanna be jennifer garner! in fact im starting to believe i am jennifer garner and my diary has over a hundred pics of her!!!I need a cure!!![</span>EMAIL]jo_lil_drew_parker@hotmail.com[/EMAIL]
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>New Zealand rocks!!!(</span>Kinda!!)
[post="1225042"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:hi: hey! WELCOME!

hmm, you're #49!

Sarkasim said:
Oh no, doc, I've got it! The incurable disease! Could you please prescibe some rambadi pills? Thanx.  :ill:  :cry:
[post="1226421"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
and YOU are #50!

is it me? or have you posted b4 and asked for a number? because either i'm crazy and am imagining things, or you DID and i'm a meanie for forgetting you!

but...yeah...

so GUESS WHAT!

i just saw TWO MOVIES IN A ROW WITH ALIAS PEOPLE...

sleepless in seattle w/ VICTOR GARBER AND BLACK HAIR!!!!!!! HA HA HA!

and never been kissed, with MICHAEL VARTAN LOOKING OH SO NICE :drool: lol

i can't figure out why MV looks so different...i mean, it's only 6 years ago...do 6 years really make that much difference?

well, yeah, they do!

haha

yeah...

Beth! :icecream:

Hibou

Cadet
Alias_Fan0202 said:
you may want to see the season but the new theme song is AWFUL!

it's so depressing...i miss the old one  :(

if you REALLY want to see this new theme song it IS on alias-media!  ^_^
off topic?  is there really such thing as off topic in here? :LOL:

but YAY you're welcome!
:hi: hey!  WELCOME!

hmm, you're #49!
and YOU are #50!

is it me?  or have you posted b4 and asked for a number?  because either i'm crazy and am imagining things, or you DID and i'm a meanie for forgetting you!

but...yeah...

so GUESS WHAT!

i just saw TWO MOVIES IN A ROW WITH ALIAS PEOPLE...

sleepless in seattle w/ VICTOR GARBER AND BLACK HAIR!!!!!!! HA HA HA!

and never been kissed, with MICHAEL VARTAN LOOKING OH SO NICE :drool: lol

i can't figure out why MV looks so different...i mean, it's only 6 years ago...do 6 years really make that much difference?

well, yeah, they do!

haha

yeah...

[post="1226736"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ya he looks older now. Like watch the pilot and then watch the most recent eppy you have.

MissingSark

Cadet
Ooo! I have Ali-itis and I've passed the disease along to my mom. I'm ashamed though. I didn't even notice the new theme song until I read about it on the forum. It's not THAT different. I did notice all the pictures of JG. I'm not completely stupid. :)

I just watched Never Been Kissed. MV is such a sweetheart in that movie! He plays that kind of character really, really well (I see some Vaughn in that character). He smokes? That's disappointing.

Hibou

Cadet
Alias_Fan0202 said:
haha
:mellow:
:laughing:

very funny  :D

no, i don't smoke.......... :rolleyes:  :angelic:

[post="1231788"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

don't you just LOVE double entendres....:mellow:

Hibou

Cadet
I had a weird dream last night about a different ending to Echoes...Anna had Nadia trapped and she was telling her all this Rambaldi stuff about why she was important and stuff...it was weird

sd6452

Cadet
UncoveringAlias said:
I had a weird dream last night about a different ending to Echoes...Anna had Nadia trapped and she was telling her all this Rambaldi stuff about why she was important and stuff...it was weird
[post="1240404"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

AHHHH, I wanna watch that! :woot: It'd be nice to learn some answers, but Alias doesn't have as many puzzles right now...

Top Bottom