Ali-itis

for health class, my teacher passed out these sheets with phone numbers of help hotlines, and like 6 of them had 47/74 in it!

OMG...I was watching the Simpsons, which is sponsered by Pizza Hut...there number had like 4 47s in it!

Jai :rain:

We had a special day at school where we had to dress up according to themes...for hero day I dressed up as Sydney! Sadly i look nothing like her and no one knew who I was.... -_-

I had this other dream that I have like almost every other night. It's about me being a descendant of rambaldi and I knew how to decode all these weird message rambaldi left behind
it was kinda creepy yet fun!

Me neither. My favorite part is the part where they're like "where we found the ragu" it was funny :smiley:

Not as catchy as the first one, either

haha on my french test, we were passing the tests down the aisle. And mine said #46. And I wanted to switch for 47 since it was right below it, but the person next to me looked impatient. :D

aahahaha! sounds like something i would do :P

i wrote a math test today and one of the answers was 4.7 and then i was in history a this guy was talking to my friend and he said " Nadia forgot to deliver the package yesterday" i was like :jawdrop:

sd6452 said:
haha on my french test, we were passing the tests down the aisle.  And mine said #46.  And I wanted to switch for 47 since it was right below it, but the person next to me looked impatient. :D
[post="1266244"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
LOL! :lol: i've done that before, actually!

when i have a stack of tests i leaf through them really fast to see if there's 47 or not! lol

Vaughn said:
[post="1270806"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
i knooooow.

oh, by the way, i like the new look!

sorry i haven't been around recently :(

i've had so many 47 sightings today...time, scores, miles driven in cars, gack!

it's crazy.

Beth! 🍦

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT TO ANNOUNCE THIS BUT ON THE 12TH MARCH, 2005 WHICH IS MY BIRTHDAY, I GOT ALL THREE SEASON DVDS!!</span>

WELL DONE JUJU!!!!!! You wont be able to put them down. I know i havent been able to.

Just a thought, but does anyone else here listen to a song, and whatever that song is relate it to what would be really cool in Alias using that song?? Like "oh this song would be great in [insert situation here]. Im finding myself doing it all the time!! Almost every song!!!

I KNOW! i have extensions on everything because while i do my homework, i see the dvds (yes i can see through drawers lol) and i just watch them again and again.. lol

YES! i have a song for EVERY alias situation.. perfectly sane, i assure you.. just another sign of ali-itis :P

anyone seen beth around lately?

Back