Ali-itis

Bubbles said:
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT TO ANNOUNCE THIS BUT ON THE 12TH MARCH, 2005 WHICH IS MY BIRTHDAY, I GOT ALL THREE SEASON DVDS!!</span>
[post="1279212"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That's the same day as the SAT!! Hah probably something you didn't want to hear.
Kelly V said:
Just a thought, but does anyone else here listen to a song, and whatever that song is relate it to what would be really cool in Alias using that song?? Like "oh this song would be great in [insert situation here]. Im finding myself doing it all the time!! Almost every song!!!
[post="1279240"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

YES!!! I also find myself go nuts when a song from Alias comes on. OR, I suddenly fall in love with songs I never really liked until it showed up on Alias. I don't know why, but Alias made the song so much cooler!

Ahh a few days ago, we went to eat at a restaurant for my mom's birthday, and the bill was $47.47. I didn't get to keep the reciept though, the lady took back the tray thing with the reciept after my dad put the money on it. We should totally order the same thing if we ever go back there. Unrelated but I also lost my chapstick which I think might be in the restaurant. :Ponder:

that's awesome bubbles! 3 seasons all at once! you're soooo lucky :D

ahahahah oh leslie, i would have tried to keep the bill too :lol:

people were doing history presentations in class today and one of the nations had a population of 47, 000 i looked around the room like :Paranoid: :P

m<o>j said:
Oooh Hibou, you changed your username...I'll have to stop calling you 'UA'!
[post="1287445"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lol, yep! just in case anyone cares, it's a french word meaning owl. It's my name in French class. It's pronounced e-boo. "E" as in how you see the letter.

Oh, okay! I wish I had a name in French and Spanish! My mum had the name 'Que horrible' (how horrible) in Spanish. And absolutely no-one needed to know that. :lol:

See, nothing good and Alias related ever happens to me!!
Or maybe im just not paying attention. It wouldnt be the first time.......... Oh sorry, were you saying something??

Bubbles said:
anyone seen beth around lately?
[post="1279259"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

aaaaah i'm so sorry!

*cries*

i have been completely AA deprived because my swim team just started and our schedule is soooooooo crazy, and on top of that i have homework for hours....

AND NO TIME FOR AA!

:(

but don't worry, i'm still alive...somewhere under all this junk.

BY THE WAY...TODAY IS 4/7!!!!!!!! well maybe in some places 7/4...BUT HOW COOL IS THAT??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

i bet there's a thread for it SOMEWHERE...hum hum...

so, how's everyone been????

Beth! 🍦

i was playing a board game with my friends called "buzz word" and the buzz word was double and the hint said, what is the name of a spy who works for two agancies secretly- i screamed "DOUBLE AGENT" so loud i think the house shook :lol:

lol!

ever looked at a clock or calendar and see the date or time and link it to an alias ep? Like today is 4-08 (In America), so everytime I see it, I'm like "ECHOES!"

OMG, Hibou, I do! I saw about 5 things today with it...BBC ad, Britney Spears single, book on Euthanasia, etc, etc

ahhh yesterday i got so scared at orchestra rehearsal... the conductor kept going, "Okay... lets start this again from figure 47"
:hide:

Natalia said:
Or, you could be a fully-grown adult, like me, who does a lot of international travel every year. I get to airports in places like India and Sri Lanka, see the guards with the rifles and machine guns, and think, "Cool, this is just like Sydney on a mission!"

[post="984748"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
if they start to follow u run!!!
m<o>j said:
Hey, imagine we all went to the doctors, claiming we had this disease, and they wouldn't know what we were talking about, and they'd have to look it up on the computer, but they wouldn't find anything...actually, bad idea...might end with the men in white coats taking us away :blink:
[post="986198"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
meet me in the bacement in 10 min to work out the when and where and any other qustions....

cute_as_candy said:
argh! i have all the symptoms!
and i have another... i looked up "bristow" in the phone book... there is a J. Bristow living really near me!!  :thinking: 
[post="988027"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

man this is a mad world........
Man i thought giving up smoking was bad but if i had to give up alias id go nuts thed have to tie me down!
hi my name is steph and i have ali-itis ...... and i love it!

LOL i finally decided to come here and see what's this whole Ali-itis is about and I read the symptoms... WOW that's totally me :P. add me please??

Back