Ali-itis

lets be serious here people

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WE ALL HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blush: ~47 EXPLANATION MARKS~
including me all the way i found a safe behind a pictureframe at the bowling alley and i was like totally alias
*i can hear a song and pull out which scene episode and season of alias its from
*my catch phrrase is "totally alias"(my friends want to kill me)
* i hear a song and think how it could fit into alias
*when i had to take a number at home depot i waited for 5 people so i could be # 47

HELLOOOO! *BIG GROUP HUG* :hug:

yes, Beth is back from another disappearing act *cough cough, shift about nervously*

and she is also about to be gone for a month due to going to camp...SO...

i wanted to come and say that no i have not forgotten everyone here but i have been out of town and busy, blah blah...

but first, i have to ADD SOME PEOPLE! YAY!

Syd_Vaughn 4ver said:
:thud: BETHY! :thud: you're alive! :shock: I haven't spoken to you for AGES! :what: :hug:

anyways can i join please, i think i may *cough* suffer from a little bit of Ali-itis *cough*  <_<  :Paranoid:  :P
[post="1348481"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
LIADEE! :hug: :hug: :hug: of course you can join! your number will be...57!

YAAAAAY!

maddy28 said:
omgosh i totally have this
can i join?
[post="1354461"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

definately! you are number 58 and WELCOME!

xMountineer02300844x said:
I know this is super late, but I have Ali-itis!  :blush:
[post="1383155"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

haha, never too late. you are sufferer number 59 (of those who know! but shhh :shhh:smiley:

undercover_spy said:
I'v e defentily got Ali-itis. Expecially the number 47 appearing everywhere

~Andrea
[post="1389927"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

then you definately are a member, number 60! yay!

Aliasaholic47 said:
lets be serious here people

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WE ALL HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blush:  ~47 EXPLANATION MARKS~
including me all the way i found a safe behind a pictureframe at the bowling alley and i was like totally alias
*i can hear a song and pull out which scene episode and season of alias its from
*my catch phrrase is "totally alias"(my friends want to kill me)
* i hear a song and think how it could fit into alias
*when i had to take a number at home depot i waited for 5 people so i could be # 47
[post="1392370"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

rock on (y) you are number 61!

SO TO RECAP:

57. Syd_Vaughn 4ver
58. maddy28
59. xMountineer02300844x
60. undercover_spy
61. Aliasaholic47

i have not really seen 47 around, except like when i'm trying to memorize phone numbers and house numbers (oh so Alias-y) i use it to try and remember, for instance, 1715, well, 75 is 47 flipped around and one added so i think 74 but not 4, it's 5! SEE HOW INGENIOUS THIS IS! WHEEE!

i will try to be back before my sad month-long departure from the world of AA :( but this involves lots of PACKING. ugh...

beth! 🍦

Constantly your mind is drifting off into Alias land (the most beautiful land). All of your friends and family tell u that u r obbsessed but u just smile and say "I know!" :D

~Andrea

undercover_spy said:
Constantly your mind is drifting off into Alias land (the most beautiful land). All of your friends and family tell u that u r obbsessed but u just smile and say "I know!" :D

~Andrea
[post="1405684"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ain't it the truth? :P ;)

I definetly think I have Ali-itis when my dad took our dog to a new dog groomer it was run by a couple and the husband was named Jack and the wife Irina, :eek: I almost fainted.

Can I join !?!?!

Hibou said:
Lol, wanna hear something funny?

My alarm clock plays the Alias theme in the morning
My cell phone plays the Alias theme when it's called
I have the Alias theme (like the opening sequence video) on my phone so I can watch it whenever.
[post="1385800"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Where didja get the alarm clock? I want one! Please tell me!!!! LOL :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I think if you let me join, I'll be #65 or 66, maby 67, heck, I don't know!!!

Omg! I soooooooooooooo need them Ramboldi Pills!!!! (lolololoollololollol)

1#ALIAS#1 said:
I definetly think I have Ali-itis when my dad took our dog to a new dog groomer it was run by a couple and the husband was named Jack and the wife Irina,  :eek:  I almost fainted.

Can I join !?!?!
[post="1408978"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

omg! :thud:

Back