Season 2 Alias --- 1-26-2003 --- Powerful Episode

Lynne

Cadet
Alias – 1-26-2003 --- Powerful Episode

This episode makes you feel like you are watching the very last episode ever of Alias but the writers never fail to surprise you with a new twist and beginning to continue our favorite Spy Television show “ALIAS”!!! (y)

The show starts with Sydney walking, acting, dressing, like a prostitute first in Black laced underwear and a matching stick to a man who looks like he is a Mob Boss of some country then we see her walking out in a red laced underwear which pleases him more … she about to get into a sexual act with him when she takes a special ring which I think has a wire to it and starts to strangle him with it … “Sydney cheekily says what was wrong with the “Black One” … “You think it is comfortable wearing clothes like this…”LOL :D

Then Syd asks about “Server 47”??? where is located he tells her she finds it and then Sydney performs some computer binary code operation and downloads the information and says “we are transmitting”… She then changes into what looks like dress pair jocking outfit…

This whole scene is taking place on an Airplane… Trying to leave the plane… gets into a fight scene over powers the man but the Mob Boss comes in with a gun and looks like he shoots her… :( :Ph34r:

Then the caption says “24 Hours Earlier… in Los Angeles…

Sydney is jocking out in the park with a walkman “Background music starts out with words of ‘American Woman…’ :cool: …”… puts something in homeless man’s cup… is for the CIA the FBI confirming the Syds drop off…

CIA Operations Center…

Meeting FBI Director, Vaughn, and Sydney … Private moment with Vaughn with Sydney alone …

Vaughn says “This isn’t working I have been thinking about this a while”… he says “I don’t know what to do… I think you know what!!!”

Sydney says “I need you to tell me!”

Vaughn says “When you are on operations I cannot sleep at nights!!!” :blush:

“During debriefings I have to force myself to remember what we are being debrief about…”

Sydney takes a breath and pauses to contemplate what Vaughn has said to her because it certainly sounds like an admission of “Love for Her”!!! :blush:

Sydney says “Sometimes it is hard to remember what we are suppose to be talking about…” and Vaughn says “that is what I am talking about… What makes me crazy everyday is “People” who would ‘Kill Us’ if we are seen together… The Alliance, SD-6, (Sloane) and they are the very forces that brought you into my life to begin with… What kinda-of Sick Joke is that…”

Sydney says … “So what are you thinking that we shouldn’t be working together…”

Vaughn says “that was what I was thinking (put his hand to his forehead) but then we work GREAT TOGETHER…” :woot:

Sydney says “I know … and more we work together the sooner the ALLIANCE gets DESTROYED!!!…” :woot:

Sydney says “what are you suggesting”… then Weiss interrupts them and says you got get to the meeting Syd says “we will be right there…” :rolleyes:

Great Eye contact and facial expressions lots of intense emotions between Vaughn and Sydney with this private conversation (y)

Meeting is about Sloane … The Director of SD-6 … The meeting is given by the Director of the FBI explains the ALLIANCE … Arms, drug traffic, and murder … (Cells SD-1 through SD-12) … throughout the World …

Talks about a replacement for Sloane and who that person is Anthony Kiger he mentions that Sloane is missing and “Jack and Sydney’s mission” becomes getting back into the inner circle and gain Kiger’s trust of the Alliance at SD-6…

Sydney is upset about this news about Sloane being missing this is the man who killed her fiancé and she especially wants revenge on him… :angry:

Next scene is at SD-6 Headquarters…

Sydney goes to meet and introduce herself to the New Director of SD-6 they have a chat about Danny her fiancé that Sloane had killed beginning of Season One… :( :Ph34r:

New Director ask personal details about Danny … then says if someone killed my wife I don’t think I come into the office the next day … His next question is “why come back? What for…?” :angry: :Ph34r:

Sydney explained that “when I was recruited they explained what would happen if I told someone else about my work as SD-6… so it was ‘my fault’ … and I am a loyal faithful Officer of this Agency…” :angelic:

Former German Intelligence is explained by Sark to Syd more enemies … seems think Sloane is a traitor and he uncover any secrets that are about… :thinking:

Syd thinks that “Server 47” that Sark mentions in the conversation that she never heard about before … is a weakness of the ALLIANCE and may be the link to all The ALLIANCE CELLS as Sydney tells Jack, SPY DAD!!! :D

Sydney says “Dad this could be the ‘SILVER BULLET’ … SERVER47 provides names, locations of the Alliance Organization!!! :D

Spy Dad says I get CIA to approve it… :D

SERVER47 is Air born on a plane as explained by Vaughn to Sydney at CIA Headquarters…

A Computer Expert security guards the SERVER at all times… they give this man incentive to do this by providing him with women… Sydney has to replace one of these women…

She has an earring to transmit and act as a video for Vaughn and Weiss that will be aboard another Jet nearby … Vaughn is jealous of the assignment as he watching Sydney go through her moves with this man… doesn’t like the man drooling over Syd in her Prostitute Outfits… :angry:

We see Sydney misses the bullet by ducking and shoots a hole in the window manages to get a parachute on and parachutes to safety… :cool:

Very James Bond Stuff… :cool:

The advertisement for this episode is right in that the writers and JJ Abrams is listening to the fans and made this episode more self-contained and easier to follow (good job guys and gals…)!!! (y) ;)

FBI is reluctant to go after the Alliance until Vaughn and Sydney get a confirmation code that authenticates the cells information is correct!!!

On Sloanes’ computer system the New Director uncovers the last entry that Sloane made and erased and it says … “Jack and Sydney Bristow” are “double-agents”!!! But I am in … then the blank screen… :( :Ph34r:

New Director comes to meet Jack, Spy Dad, and interrogate him … Jack calls Sydney tells him the New Director of SD-6 wants her to come in right away and take the side roads because of construction… warning and she is presently at CIA with Vaughn … Sydney starts to cry and says this was a code her father made up last year to tell her if or for her tell him if one of them was discovered and caught by SD-6… “A warning to Stay Away …” :(

Kiger begins to torture Spy Dad… :Ph34r: :(

Sydney calls Will tells him to get Francie and get away and be safe … that they may be caught up in it because they are friends of Sydney … :thinking:

Sydney contacts Dixon for help in getting the code so CIA will make a move on the ALLIANCE … Sydney tells him that SD-6 is not the CIA… and he got to trust her… :angelic:

Dixon is having Hard Time with this information … Sydney tells him SD-6 is part of the ALLIANCE and she is going to show him proof because when he goes into the computer system he will be in the heart of the ALLIANCE Computer System… :Ph34r:

Sydney starts to cry and tells Dixon if he doesn’t help them her Father will be killed by Kiger… :( :Ph34r: Sydney says I wait for your e-mail but you need to hurry!!! :eek: :angelic:

Dixon goes to his laptop… puts in the code… and it says “Good Morning … My name is Hal you want to hear a song … Daisy … Daisy…” (sorry I couldn’t resist…LOL :D ;) ) the computer says “ALLIANCE NETWORK … :Ph34r: Cell SD-6 Disable Code … Dixon calls his wife and says he loves her and he is not sure when he will be home… :thinking:

Sends the code to Sydney at CIA and it is a match … The FBI Director gives the OK for the raid of all the Cells of the ALLIANCE… :woot: :D

Vaughn, Sydney, and even Weiss go on the raid :cool: … take down the entire facility and bring in Dixon and Marshall too… Sydney kills Kiger before he finishes off Spy DAD… :rolleyes: and says to Dixon this will all be over soon … Dixon says “Don’t Talk to Me!!! :angry: ”

Big Big Big Moment for all Sydney and Vaughn fans comes next … looks like it is taken straight from “Thomas Crown Affair with Faye Dunaway and Steve McQueen” or “Love Story with Ryan O’Neil” … Sydney and Vaughn … have a romantic kiss(es) and embrace the room turns around and I am getting dizzy watching them… very romantic scene … makes you wander if they get into the sexual act right there on the floor in the middle of SD-6 now taken over by CIA... the sexual action with Sydney and Vaughn will certainly spice up the show going forward! (y) (y) (y) :cool: ;)

But this isn’t the end folks of the show … because we have a new twist now… :woot:

SARK on the phone with Sloane he says certain congratulations Sir the ALLIANCE is gone because Sydney leaked out the information as you predicted … :Ph34r:

Sloane says (with what sounds like a British Accent) we shouldn’t celebrate yet there is much more work to be done SARK says I just wanted to tell you that “Phase One” is completed …

Sloane says good move on to “Phase Two” … apparently he was SARK’s boss (probably the Man) all along!!!…

(The writers make a slip though and have Sloane say ‘schedule’ like Americans with a “K” Sck..Dul instead of like the British … “SHEDULE”…Sch..dul )

Sloane says check on our new asset to SARK … make sure we are on Schedule…

Francie at her restaurant has received a call from SARK … I been asked to confirm … that you are in position … she says yes everything is in place… but it is not Francie (but a look alike … this must be the SHOCKER they have been warning us about) … because next thing we see is Francie and she has been shot in the head and is DEAD!!! :( :Ph34r:

*** Powerful episode “WOW” what a surprise to see them take over and defeat the Alliance but what new threat with Sloane (and is it really Sloane or a look alike … like Francie a Double)??? *** (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Enjoy your day and evening! ;) :cool: :D

Lynne

Thanks Charlie's Forum is great for making animated summaries and comments of Alias I think it helps create interest in the episodes and ALIAS! ;) :cool:

I am not certain on the British Accent sounded like it ... my step-Mother was British and even though she Americanized her voice her mother had the most wonderful upper-class British Accent! :cool: :rolleyes:

Funny what a combination in that I have a lot of American-Irish in me and my half-sister has a lot of American-British in her and the youngest half-sister has Welsh blood a combination of the two! :rolleyes:

I also watched many Public Television Shows with British Actors and Actresses so I heard Britishes accents as well as Irish and Scottish too!!! ;) :D

Thanks for the response to my summary and glad you liked it! :cool:

Enjoy your day and evening! :D :rolleyes:

Lynne

I didn't notice the accent either, but now that I think about it, it sounds really interesting! The same goes for the idea that Sloane might have been "the Man." The thought never crossed my mind until I read this summary. Good work!!

Remember the episode where Sydney is caught by SARK! :eek: SARK says he will help save Vaughn's life in exchange for Sloane's! :confused:

What really happen when SARK kidnapped Sloane? :thinking:

Did they brain wash him or arrange for a double to take his place later? :Ph34r:

Hence, this Sloane with the possible British Accent at the end of "Phase One" ... is Phase One the destruction of the ALLIANCE and "Phase Two" a replacement of certain key figures to control other parts of the World by British Unground Terrorist Group with SARK as the Right Hand man working for "The Man"? :rolleyes:

(Quote from Body Snatchers with Donald Sutherland 80s version... that's not my wife ... that's not my husband??? or Future World with Peter Fonda of the Clones of our heros or Stedford Wives ... If I am wrong I am crazy and if I am right it is worst ... why why why because we can when they replace the town wives of Stedford with Robotic Wives that are perfect in almost everyway... wouldn't you like a stud who tell you that you are perfect in every way that never ages... You are smarter than the rest we weren't ready for you yet ... you can see the eyes are not quite right or something to that effect... with Kathryn Ross" :thinking: :blink: :woot:

Does Spy Mom know about it and is she involved ... and in place in the CIA? :cool:

So many questions so many areas that ALIAS can explore now ... interesting to see what will happen next! ;)

Of course, we will have to see more steamy sexual contact between Agent Vaughn and Sydney Bristow but not too much too fast need to spread it out through the Seasons!!! ;) :cool:

Enjoy your day and evening and thanks for the feedback on my summary and comments of "Phase One"! :D

Lynne

Did they brain wash him or arrange for a double to take his place later?  

Hence, this Sloane with the possible British Accent at the end of "Phase One" ... is Phase One the destruction of the ALLIANCE and "Phase Two" a replacement of certain key figures to control other parts of the World by British Unground Terrorist Group with SARK as the Right Hand man working for "The Man"?  

interesting theory...it sounds good! i never would have thought of it... so insightful you are! ^_^

rachel

Back