Season 4 "Alias" # 19 for the Week ...

Alias_Gay

Ensign
For the week that just ended, the results are in ... and "Alias" made it to the TOP 20 most watched shows of the week ... (y) (y)

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>Nielsen Media Research Top 20  Week of Jan. 2-9, 2005</span> 
1. CSI - CBS 
2. AFC/NFC PLAYOFF GM2(S) - ABC
3. DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES - ABC

4. WITHOUT A TRACE - CBS
5. AFC/NFC SHOWCASE 2(S) - ABC
6. ORANGE BOWL(S) - ABC
7. LOST - ABC

8. CSI: MIAMI - CBS 
9. FOX NFC WILDCARD POST GME(S) - FOX
10. EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND - CBS
11. ORANGE BOWL-PRE(S) - ABC
12. TWO AND A HALF MEN - CBS
13. DATELINE NBC SPECIAL 1/4(S) - NBC
14. EXTREME MAKEOVER:HM ED-8P - ABC
15. MEDIUM - NBC
16. COLD CASE - CBS 
17. LAW AND ORDER - NBC
18 CROSSING JORDAN - NBC
19. ALIAS - ABC
20. SUGAR BOWL(S) - ABC

Now, we just have to hope that those viewers stick to the show and ABC can do their monkey dance ...

🐒 🐒 🐒

That's so exciting!! That list appears in each issue of Entertainment Weekly, and every week I instinctively look for Alias, even though I know in my heart it won't be there. But for once it will be!! And I believe it's the first time, isn't it? I can't wait to see what this Wednesday's ratings will be..I'm actually kind of nervous about it.

yeah, I think its the first time that "Alias" has cracked the TOP 20 ... tomorrow night is a definite night ... if it can keep up with "Lost" ratings and at least keep a percentage of the audience ... than for sure this would be a season to remember (y) (y)

Is 19th really all that great? Alias was beat out by Two and a Half Men! After the loads of promotion, I'm getting worried that the numbers for Alias will not hold up throughout the season, which may ultimately be attributed to a lackluster premiere. It's so hard to bring in new viwers after a show has been on for three seasons already, but hopefully the numbers will hold up enough to keep Alias around for future seasons!

ofcourse it is ... "Alias" has never reached the TOP 20 before ... and for that matter the TOP 30 most watched shows ... since last season it was only watched by an average of 8.2 million viewers ... ;)

Last years' premiere was seen by 9.3 million and in comparison this season's premiere was seen by 16 million viewers ... so, u tell me if being the 19th most watched show is not good ... ;)

I meant 19th does not seem to be all that good when you consider all of the promotion for the premire. This amount of promotion is completely unprecedented for Alias and it still got did better in the episode after the Superbowl which wasn't neary promoted as much (granted it was after heavily watched program) that's all I'm saying, the heavy promotion got my expectations raised about ratings for the premiere.

It was one of the highest rating shows of the night - when you compare it to other shows that rate higher on other nights, of course its not going to be as high those.

Back